Game install files??

Hey guys, it's been a while since I had a computer that would let me play. I finally have a new Win 10 laptop and want to get back in the game. Problem is that I can't locate the install files--maybe I'm going senile. I'm certain someone can point this old guy in the right direction. Thanks!

P.S.--I'm sure I'm no longer a guild officer, or even in the guild, lol.

use the ENBConfig program  either Via the Net-7 launcher or via navigating to the following directory and finding the ENBCONFIG executable.  EAGAMES/Earth & Beyond/EBCONFIG/  then look for the Enb Config.   you will need to run it as Administrator and compatibility ,  right click on the enbconfig,  and go to properties,  then select run as administrator then run the compatibility checker  once those two are down  run the Enb Config,  and run through all the resolution settings to find the one you want,   there is also a box titles Run in Window or window,   most people do run it in a window so they can have the webpages on the portal page and forums open for reference.  

run the config until you find the resolution your are comfortable with,  also run the sound tests  to make sure your set up,  once you have run the tests and select all the items you want close the config and run the game

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, SlayerPlayer said:

When I pressed on Download link...nothing happens...:/ 

Press F12 and check 'console' tab for errors.

Pressing the 'download' on link column, will fetch file location from server and shows download agreement information.

Very least, you should see loading spinner over screen (like with any page changes) when you click on that.

2 hours ago, karu said:

Press F12 and check 'console' tab for errors.

Pressing the 'download' on link column, will fetch file location from server and shows download agreement information.

Very least, you should see loading spinner over screen (like with any page changes) when you click on that.

Thank you for responding...anyway I found out that Explorer doesn't have that redirection problem...I downloaded with Explorer instead...but thanks :)