Getting Started

1 hour ago, Teresa May said:

Hello this is the only game my bf talks about. I have been researching online line and came across your forum. Can someone please tell me how and if we can start the game. Thank you. 

all required files are found at https://www.net-7.org on the web, under heading "main" [the default] and "downloads" [see leftmost button on top button bar].

Earth 'n Beyond runs ONLY on Windows 7, SP 3 and later.  Emulators for non-PCs are at user's risk and NOT supported.  Only DX 9 graphics are required ... all graphics cards for past 15 years have supported this or better.

read the relevant "Technical Support" posts in these forums.  Especially recommended -- TraderMagoo's post "Net7Config.exe for Running Custom Resolutions" about setting up the game for multiple instances [running multiple 'toons at once on same computer] (a/k/a multi-boxing).

If you encounter issues in installing or entering the game, please see these forums under "Technical Support" and browse the subjects available to find those nearest to what seems to be happening for you.  If you don't find one that seems to fit -- start a new thread under "Technical Support" and we'll do our best to assist.

GL and hope to see you ingame soon.

• 1 year later...

I keep getting stuck at the account name and password I have created a game account as well as a forum I’d and I have validated and linked game account to master account. Game menu asks me for registration code and it won’t allow me access to play when I launch from the net 7 launcher. 

9 hours ago, Zowns said:

I keep getting stuck at the account name and password I have created a game account as well as a forum I’d and I have validated and linked game account to master account. Game menu asks me for registration code and it won’t allow me access to play when I launch from the net 7 launcher. 

Make sure launcher is pointer to client.exe and not e&b.exe.

Set LaunchNet7.exe, net7proxy.exe, and client.exe to "run as administrator" or "windows xp compatibility mode". (not strictly needed, but all three must have same setting)

Launcher should set proper registry keys so game does not ask for registration (if launcher/game run as admin)

Even if game asks registration, pressing "cancel" will let you into the game.

You need to create game account in net-7.org portal. Login into portal uses forum user/pass.

Game account is not the same as forum account.