Sign in to follow this  
Tunksfera

unable to log in

every attempt to log in is met with a dialogue box that says, "your login doesn't appear to be valid, please use the default launcher". I have tried everything I can think of, I forwarded all the ports I can find that EnB and N-7 use, I'm using a cellular home hotspot on an LTE network I have a good signal. I don't understand what I'm overlooking, I've tried everything I've found in the support searches I've completed, I'm at a standstill. anyone have advice or a similar situation?

Edited by Tunksfera

Have you tried reinstalling the Net7 Launcher yet? This is generally a sign that the Launcher is detecting that you're on the wrong version of the Launcher or that something is wrong. Could be resolved by re-installing.

downloaded and reinstalled both the client and the Net-7 application. downloaded the files from the portal 

*Edit* I should note that I am on win 10 and during install, I made sure and selected "run as administrator", I'm also having the same issues on a Win 7 laptop I used to play the game on

Edited by Tunksfera

the strange part is if I enter an incorrect password I get the normal female NPC voice stating that she cannot validate my log in information, but when I enter what I believe my correct password I get the dialog box and it makes no difference which laptop I am on 

The error "please use default launcher"  means that server sees different IP's for non-https TCP and HTTPS traffic.

If mobile ISP is using automatic proxy, then making sure that proxy is set to manual/off (not automatic) in internet options may help.

If ISP is doing creative routing/nat, then you need to use vpn.

my guess would be the ISP being creative as I have set static IPS and the HTTPS traffic is nothing more than a checkbox in the routers settings and being a carrier branded router you can imagine the lack of settings and how locked down it is.. looks like I'll have to try the VPN route, is there a particular VPN that works the best with the game, I only ask as I've never messed with VPNs for anything.

Thanks for all the help!

Cipher and Karu

I have not used VPN so can't suggest anything.

Any that does TCP/UDP tunneling will work. Make sure to select VPN interface IP from net7 launcher instead your normal interface tho.