Kill stealing poll.

134 members have voted

1. 1. Your vote on the Kill Stealing issue. What defines Kill Stealing?

• There is no KS’ing, 51% damage is justifiable in any situation.
    • KS’ing happens when someone attacks the MOB you are already fighting and then they DPS faster getting the 51%.
    • KS'ing is when another player intentionally kills your mob, generally following a PM from the aggressor either prior or after the incident.
    • I personally do not care on the subject. Kill stealing does not bother me.
    • Click here for both ass.. AND whiner.

It's only a stress test and look how much fun we're having.

Keep up the e-drama, it's very amusing.

That screen looks almost exactly like: https://enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/1047-lets-make-sure-we-all-understand-what-a-killsteal-is/page__hl__kill%20steal

Jack and I have had a couple of shootouts, but that's just the reality of the game. Watching you tractor a PB onto your JE made me cry a bit (lol), but that just sort of establishes the relationship that when I see you, it's go time :)

I've grouped and talked to Jack on a number of occassions. He has always been nice and helpful to me. He could have easily took Desash from me a number of times but because he was only after 1 drop he would group with me and we'd take the one drop we were each after. Seems like a stand-up guy to me. But sadly, I bet Jack gets some kind of repremand for saying *censored*in chat and Von won't get anything for his choice of words. Simple fact of life, Von is more known in the community than Jack and likely has friends that can...help.

Just my quick, random thoughts about this since my last post.

Edited by Dakynos
Language

A case of too much knowledge inside someone's mind? If I was a mob and the same people camped on my doorstep, I'd try and learn some new battle strategies or call in a favour!

If we ever get dynamic loot drops (like Guild Wars over-farming code) this may encourage people to move on.

"Your weapons are no longer effective against this mob until 60 minutes . 59 . 58 . 57".

But to be brutally honest the current mobs are far too meek for players.

Once they get to the stage where to take out a CL 66 you need 2+ groups of players then that will effectively cut down ks (but bring up gs concepts!).

You mean the CL255 with 0 health he put in the game and then announced on the forums that not everyone checks that if someone kills it they get banned?

Sorry but if I ran across something weird like that in game I would certainly kill it to see what happens; the idea of banning someone for curiosity is insulting.

Hell... why do you think I became a TS... if I found a mob like that I would kill it and Jumpstart and kill it again all damn day :)...

And I can remember many a shootout at the Warder... camp it for hours and then people with the spawn timer down show up by the dozen and best guns win... we are not talking about Claimjumper Joe here... or camping the troller for much longer than that... but no matter how early I got there to camp it... first guild/group to get there in force got him...

Hello to all the Earth & Beyond Emulator player comminity,

I have reopened this topic to post this reply. I wish to send our most prized grattitude to Jackrussel for the posting of the screen shot in the preceeding reply to this thre

Most of you know me well enough to know that I dont' post unless I just feel compelled to. Otherwise I just sit on the sidelines and watch as people go abuot their routine. I am prompted now to post because I am apalled to the point of sickness at the actions of Vonbon. Personally, I know Vonbon as an individual who cheats, lies and feels that is is invulnerable to authority within this gaming community. He has taken the attitude that nothing will be done to him regardless of what he says or does either in the forums or in the game.

I want this entire game community to know that I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE for the thngs that have happened in the latter pages of this post and I will take it as my PERSONAL RESPONSIBLITY to see that Vonbon is left as the impotant two faced (quaint name inserted here) that he really is.

I am immediately suspending Vonbon's play to the maximum allowed by current regulations and will be filing a complaint with ihe project Board of Directors for the permanant removal of this player. I will be calling for his permanant banning and the disolution of VonCorp Galactic Empire. His actions have spoken for themselves time and time again. This however is the final straw.

I wish the community to know that this type of 'terrorism' will not be tolerated in this game platform and that this player is a shining example of everything NOT TO DO!

The GM Division of NET-7 Entertainment maintains an open door policy. Any player wishing to inform the project authorities of player abuses of this or any other type may come directly to me. Speifically needed will be concrete evidence (in the form of screen capture) of a players violation if our staff does not find it first. Also a complete written description of the player's offense to the best of your ability.

It is our sincere desire for this community to feel safe from this type of predation, as we have ourselves, our children and in some cases our grandchildren now playing in our community.

I thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4