Todays troller raid

I don’t usually have too much to post about on these forums, so very rarely will you see my input on various game mechanics. I am a member of Static, and quite proud to be included with them.

Today, May 6th, my guild put together two groups for the Controller spawn. We sat at the activator for roughly 15 minutes while getting the proper mix of toons in the groups. In that entire time, nobody, save a small unguilded J’nai were within 50k of the spawn point.

We began our raid, and completed the first two spawns and were working on the Troller himself when a mass of BI and VGE players showed up and began to summon away the Troller as well as fire and interfere with our raid. Now, I am not going to name names, you all know who you are, but I must say that I was very disappointed to see such blatant breaking of the rules. Not only did you folks interfere on a raid, you blatantly greifed those of us who were participating in a raid that we activated.

I know most of you are terribly upset by the fact that we left the rotation, however, we also stated that if we see that someone else has massed and activated a raid, we will NOT interfere with said raid and we will wait until it spawns again. I am quite sad to note that the other players on this server don’t follow the same basic rules of etiquette. 

I don’t know what will happen to these players who were involved. I do however believe that something should be done about this. Our disagreement about how the raids should be done, ie FFA or rotational days should not be a catalyst for other players to put on their “Ass” hats and proceed to prove how truly low they can skulk.

I am really very disappointed with the player base of these two guilds right now. Healthy competition is one thing, outright trying to steal something from someone else makes you look low and dirty. Sadly, I see a lot of you through very dirty lenses now. That is all I have to say about the situation.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1