V'rix in new Player areas

wasnt there sumtin where exceedingly high level mobs could not be aggro'd by exceedingly low level players??? or am I thinking of another game...

it was the other way around, as high level players were grinding RD rep by parking on low level chavez spawns over night with feedback devices/gear

Guest Builder_Byakhee_Growlz

Oversight from an image snapshot during a time when they were being tested on the developer server has caused this. Updates come across in the entirety, little issues are likely to occur at startup but this was quickly fixed. The reason why the DEV didn't post after doing it here was he had to go to sleep being a UK developer but made it very clear in game the mobs had been pacified on both Progen channels and New Players; and let other developers know this on TeamSpeak3.

Moral of story, be in TeamSpeak3! Or Progen chat channel as thats' where I'm just going to lurk with my alts in future.

[byakhee on a works computer in the UK so unable to log in here]

Oversight from an image snapshot during a time when they were being tested on the developer server has caused this. Updates come across in the entirety, little issues are likely to occur at startup but this was quickly fixed. The reason why the DEV didn't post after doing it here was he had to go to sleep being a UK developer but made it very clear in game the mobs had been pacified on both Progen channels and New Players; and let other developers know this on TeamSpeak3.

Moral of story, be in TeamSpeak3! Or Progen chat channel as thats' where I'm just going to lurk with my alts in future.

[byakhee on a works computer in the UK so unable to log in here]

this was fixed pretty promptly yesterday. I ninja warped into the station, thinking I was slick and not getting splatted. Upon exit, I was inside the graphic icon of the Hiveship with my 6k progen sig. "Oh that's neat, they must have fixed it."

Thanks for the quick fix on this one.

Oh if you do see Growlz in the game, She's my PW.

Unfortunatly, she does not understand any word more than the fingers on her Right hand.

Its a good job its not the left hand, that got blasted by a mane recently and the genemap was damaged...

This does mean that any in game pm or question needs to be of words of 5 letters or less in order for a reply...

Enjoy.

• Upvote 1