can't start game

falcon:

Start > Run

type "%APPDATA%"

hit OK

once in this folder go up one level, then search for a folder named "LaunchNet7"

Delete that folder (make sure the launcher is closed)

restart and it will re-generate, try then and let me know if you get the same result.

Depends on version of Windows. Some have an "up one folder" option at the top of the explorer window, with vista and 7 you have to click the next folder backwards in the 'crumb link'.

the path to what i'm talking about on my system is something like this:

C:\Users\Kyp\AppData\Local

There's a folder named "LaunchNet7" with two 'user.config' files from different versions of our launcher. Those files are usually the culprit for issues like these. Try to send me a screenshot of our launcher before you click play if it will come up.

this is the prblem i have now

[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img812/1805/capture1xl.jpg[/img]

the problem i am coming up with now i posted a screen shot earlier and i posted a screen shot again Edited by falcon74

Does that happen as soon as you attempt to start our launcher and you never see any other screen? (The server is starting up at the moment, may be a few minutes before its gonna say anything other than 'STARTING'

Guys, I am having the same issue but in a more severe sense. I'll try to be as thorough as I can.
Prior to the most recent crash, I was logged onto TS everything was fine. First to go was the Net-7.org website
with a 'server cannot be found' error. Once the server was back up I am getting the exact same error as falcon74 from the launcher.
Also TS is putting out the following error
"[color=#ff0000]<00:25:38> Failed to resolve hostname 'ts.net-7.org'[/color]"
I can access any other website I've tried.
Hope there is a way to resolve this.
Thanks,
§hadowWalker.

P.S. Called my ISP, dude on the phone was able to access the website once but not a second time. He claimed it was something on the sites end of things. not sure if that helps. Edited by Nervestrike