Running Two Instances Of Same Account Different Account

I'm trying to run my one and only account on two computers.
On computer "X" I login fine ..
On computer "y" I see a message on PC "X" that someone is trying to access my account. First, really? Second, I can see the need for protection.

Now, I'm having to create another account (which I should have done) so I can trade items , etc. from one character to another.

Anyone have any ideas how how to correct this? or what do I need to run the same on two different PCs in my home to make the message go away?

Thanks!

Last I heard you cannot run the same account multiplle because the IP/port address is the same. The server cannot tell which instructions to send to which instance of your account. It used to crash the server until they made it "impossible?" to log in more than once per account.

I understand how to run two accounts under one forum login joined together and all that on 2 computers. but can you run to instances of the game client on one computer using those 2 different accounts.

[quote name='Mirax747' timestamp='1345505674' post='62065']
how does it work though cuz when i try to open another game with the launcher it pops a window saying game is already running.
[/quote]

Normally, the launcher and the game client are "run as administrator" and will only allow 1 instance of the game to run under that Windows Administrator account.

If you have another Windows account on your computer that is a member of the local administrators group then you can SHFT + Rt Click on the Net7 launcher, select "run as a different user" and then enter the username and password of your other account that is an "administrator" on your computer. You can then have two different instances of the game with two different game accounts running on one computer.

And theoretically yes, this process can be used as many times as you have different administrator credentials to supply it but I wouldn't recommend doing it unless you have a very high end computer with a fast internet connection.

I get around this issue by running my main desktop gaming rig and 2 laptops.