Mpp Location #2

The 2nd final location for MPP, as promised, is still in Capella system and the Swooping Eagle sector.

Nav point is Tlaloc Gate.

Grats to VGE for the very first successful player activated Ascendant Voltoi raid and Grats to KillerKlyde for the very first regularly obtained 200% Intent of Beta from above mentioned raid made by yours truly.... lol Efialtis.

Have Fun

PS Still waiting on my billion Riddick :P

I'd like to offer some insight about the whole mpp situation and why i or better yet we (VGE) acted in this way. I was inquired about this so i'm gonna tell in public what i've already told in private to some.

When we found mpp spots we decided to keep it under wraps for a few days as i have already mentioned and explained the reasoning.

Seeing this is an emulator, a free public game effort made by people with a great deal of affection and devotion towards this small community we further deemed a priority to just try and keep the personal greed out of it.

In the roughly 2 weeks time we got the 1st and 2nd spawn we may have gotten a dozen crystals in all (we didn't know both locations form the start and you would get roughly a crystal per day). We decided its only fair to keep one crystal imbued item for each of our most active players. Hey even Bell wont get a crystal since he spends more time in D3 than here lol

Thus we released the info to the server population. I've often heard VGE is evil blah blah blah, and that would not match the inside picture i have for my guild. Up to a couple of days ago there were a few bad mouthing us in public.
i say now that the info is publicly available lets see who will act like VGE and who will act like a hog until all their toons have a crystal imbued item in their possession and deprive the rest of the server a chance for a very very long time. Then the server will know who is honest and who just seems honest.

We are only human and we make mistakes, i can't deny that, i myself has made mistakes but i like to believe we also try to improve ourselves and by that the world around us. i can't really claim to know all the things VGE or anyone for that matter playing this game has done in the past but in the roughly 18 months i play the game this is who we are.

Have Fun out there

PS We have already removed ourselves from actively camping the spawns. If we just pass by and see him we wont hesitate though.

Far as im concerned the spawn times are so atrocious i cant imagine camping them anymore

We (static) sat the saiseki nav for a combined 24 hours+ before it spawned. i was there myself for 12 of it

its like *zombieface*

Too much sit idle for my blood, and its not like you can do anything else with all the JDs sitting there (and we know theres people lurking), the thing dies faster than the warder.