Off-Topic: The Sims Online

Hey, I was just wondering if anybody here ever had the chance to play The Sims Online before it was closed in 2008. I would be nice to reconnect with any ex-TSO Players or people from TSO Restoration - a short-lived project to bring it back. Just wondering ;)

Thanks, Lemon.

It was another old EA MMO, it was around at the same time as E&B and I believe there was a leaflet about E&B in the box for the game ;)

It was pretty good, I played 2002 (or whenever it came out, I forget) through to 2008. Edited by Lemonizer

Lemonizer ..... IF this is a joke its a bad one....
if not u should be aware that E&B really was closed to have server cap/resources/devs for TSO and many PPL here are still mad for that....

Eh to each their own. They invited me to the beta, and at the time I actually thought the Sims single player games weren't absolutely horrible (I did bad things to them involving wicker, fireplaces, and no exits). However, TSO took out all the things that made it bearable (such as fast time while sleeping) and such and made you actually wait through everything. At least this was true during the beta. It got maybe 3 hours from me before I told them they could take the game and shove it somewhere.

*shrug*

It may have got much better, but hell I didn't even know it was around til 2008.