Denshu In Abb

I just loved Denshu hunting at saturn 3 nav in ABB back in live. It was a great place for low lvl hunting back in live after the bots at Earth station. But here the spawn rate is really low. I would love to see the rate go up. It would be a great spot to get combat lvl's from 12 to 16. And the loot is great because at all stacks. In live you would get combat and trade lvl's very quickly. The credits from the loot is really great for low lvl players. Two full inventory runs to Net7 could get you close to a million credits easy.

Yeah they were killer in live, maybe 20 spawned in a wide arc, a few groups of 4-5 if i remember right. If they increased the spawn rate on maybe an order of 3x, it would be accurate. In fact that was the sorta spawn place you could see 5-10 new players all farming the same spawn and no one was really shorted, there was enough for everyone really.

as it is, your best bet for something close to that will be the dzurai in slayton nowadays, the level 12s Edited by Ryle