Phosphates Field?

The level 50 hull upgrade mission for the Progen Sentinel requires you to fetch a stack of Phosphorus. The mission directs you to go to Endriago to mine/refine some or purchase from a explorer.

Well I have found some in Endriago, but its not very plentiful. Does anyone have any suggestions on ore fields that contain a lot of Phosphates?

Thanks

Easiest thing to do is get a TT to rip the phos from "Nova JumpCore XS" level 2 components.

Grab about 35 of them cause dismantle is not always 100% return, and pay some TT to rip them down.

Mining for the ores is a long process indeed.

Second Klyde's suggestion. You could spend over a week looking for that phosphorus, having a TT rip it for you takes minutes. It's a shame it's like that but not everything's perfect (yet) so it's good that there are relatively easy workarounds.

Easiest thing to do is get a TT to rip the phos from "Nova JumpCore XS" level 2 components.

Grab about 35 of them cause dismantle is not always 100% return, and pay some TT to rip them down.

Mining for the ores is a long process indeed.

Have to agree, but it doesn't have to be a TT, a Progen Privateer or Jenquai Seeker, can also rip it for you.

Phosporous is plentiful in the resource fields on the east side of Tarsis. Yes it will take you a little while to mine, but PS's ARE MINER's! :)

Plus you can always smack the RD's roaming around the fields for a little CL break from mining. :)

The level 50 hull upgrade mission for the Progen Sentinel requires you to fetch a stack of Phosphorus. The mission directs you to go to Endriago to mine/refine some or purchase from a explorer.

Thanks

This is correct, but a word of caution I must give before people start to implement guides as to 'how to do Byakhee's missions'. I am waiting for scripting to be in the missions and then a number of those with a version number are likely to change.

Already, this vender has mentioned to me that He's got enough phosphorous but may be interested in another mineral. I may have to visit him after Christmas to see what he may want next. Missions that change slightly also change on version number.

Being primarily a Privateer, the mission allowed both Sentinels and Privateers an easier way to obtain the requirement. Warriors, sorry on this occaision but there are plenty of other missions that suit you. The scripting rewrite is intended to support the players' gameplaying rather than linear paths.

Then again, what one dreams and what spawns in reality is different. Ia Ia Cthuhlu fht'agn!

• Missions with Versions: Subject To change

• Follow your way in future - possibility

[see signature]