Turbo

just wanted to know if anyone knows if or when activated turbos are going to stack like they did in live. If i remember right they should as long as the amounts are not the same. Like buffing with AOW, PB, and CVE. right now it will only do 1 at a time and if you try it overwrites the last one.

From what I've heard in General chat 1 passive and 1 activated item will stack for each effect. That's the only item stacking, unless there's been some changes very recently. I think buffs from other players (and the occasional buff from killing a monster in some instances) will all stack. Unless the devs change their minds, I think this will be the permanent behavior. Ask in General chat when you're logged in or (if you have broadband) fire up teamspeak 3 & log in.

I might be wrong, but I think that turbo worked in two different ways in live. At first it reduced the delay between each shot by the same % as the turbo. This was later changed since the dps increased exponetially and that led to absolutely silly dps (although it was limted to some extent by the fact that reactors couldnt handle it). It was changed so the a certain % turbo increased your dps with the same amount. Some examples:

Assuming you have a gun that fires every two seconds without any turbo.

Original turbo.

50% turbo => 100% increase in dps, fires one shot each 1.0 second

90% turbo => 1000% increase in dps, fires one shot each 0.2 second

"Nerfed" turbo.

50% turbo => 50% increase in dps, fires one shot each 1.33 second

90% turbo => 90% increase in dps, fires one shot each 1.05 second.

//Wex