Cant connect to the Global Server

Same here.... With the Local Cert checked i can get to the log in process, but the lady keeps telling me my login (the one i made on net7) can't validated. WITHOUT the Local Cert checked, it just comes up with the "Can't connect to the global server" message and boots me out.

Well just for reference I'll add my name to this. Soon as the login screen appears, big blue box pops up saying "Connection to Global Server Failed" and when I click okay on it, client closes. Tried it a few times, same thing, then came here looking for answers. :)

This was as of 4:36pm EST

[quote name='Damiun' timestamp='1302590681' post='38877']
Lol now, it just drops the window and crashes after i type the info in.... will keep looking around on the forum
[/quote]
Try the FAQ and Common Fixes link in my sig.

C Del, i just wanted to thank you for being patient with us =) i finally got it to work thanks for the help. I think what was confusing a lot of people with the login server being down, is the fact that it said people were in it... But the game looks great, thanks again =)

[quote name='Damiun' timestamp='1302630627' post='38900']
C Del, i just wanted to thank you for being patient with us =) i finally got it to work thanks for the help. I think what was confusing a lot of people with the login server being down, is the fact that it said people were in it... But the game looks great, thanks again =)
[/quote]
That's what I'm here for. I'm glad you got in-game and are enjoying it. Hopefully the server will smooth out a bit so you can play. ;)