Issue with completion of Architecti Telum's first mission

Architecti Telum's first mission to me was (and I am sorry that I forgot the name) an 8 step mission with alot of fetching. It ended with needing 100 Hades Blood. I am almost certain that she is the Weapon NPC for the Agrippa tech missions, and that she said she would give me a blueprint as a reward for the quest. But after finishing it all I got were 15k credits. I checked the manufacturing station but I could not find a new blueprint listed, in weapons or anywhere. I tried asking in the game if maybe I had gotten the wrong quest for what I thought I was after, but I just was getting confused further.

I already tried to make a ticket out of this rather than posting it here but when I tried entering 'Miri' for the Avatar name on the Ticket Submission page it kept telling me to put in the correct one and would not let me submit a ticket.

(As I side not I think the quest is "Progen @ 50-75 - Hey! Who turned out the..." but I forget the version. This was completed yesterday by my PP.)

[quote name='Eviticus' timestamp='1301499182' post='37830']
Architecti Telum's first mission to me was (and I am sorry that I forgot the name) an 8 step mission with alot of fetching. It ended with needing 100 Hades Blood. I am almost certain that she is the Weapon NPC for the Agrippa tech missions, and that she said she would give me a blueprint as a reward for the quest.[/quote]L50 missions are for ammo

The one you refer to Eviticus is infact the first part of a chain that leads up to a weapon. But as mentioned at L50 all you get print wise are ammo samples. Further missions (and at different levels) will net what you seek.