My POS Computer

This is my computer in all its glory.

To be honest this computer should not even be alive, I have literally kept it running with tape and hope. ;)

Previously crushed laptop converted to a desktop.

Fan is 1 computer core fan, 1 Xbox 360 fan.

2.4 Ghz

500 Meg Ram

64 Meg Graphics

Haha. I like that you have a box of something on top of some of the hardware. Does she still run EnB fine? One of the advantages to playing a 9-year-old game. ;)

I hate to say it, but it might be time to look around for a new computer... I know best buy sells a few that cost 200-300 dollars.

Haha. I like that you have a box of something on top of some of the hardware. Does she still run EnB fine? One of the advantages to playing a 9-year-old game. ;)

I hate to say it, but it might be time to look around for a new computer... I know best buy sells a few that cost 200-300 dollars.

Im running E&B as we speak, It runs fine, i run 2 clients with some latency but not too bad.

Btw the "box" is a home made fan mount i made.

Without it the computer gets to about 90-100 degrees due to the built in fan not able to keep up. With the ghetto fan mount I keep the computer down to about 35-50 degrees.

I found this computer in a dumpster about a year back and been using it ever since.

Looked like someone had stomped the crap out of it.

Edit: The main reason I dont "upgrade" to a new computer is I really dont want to mess around with new operating system Win7, It looks too much like Vista and I hate Vista with a passion.

Edited by Maniac

Windows 7 does look like Vista, and it has a similar UAC and file structure, but there the similarities end, imo. ;)

Win7 is leaps and bounds better than Vista (like superman style leaps and bounds) and its hands down better than XP for most things too, but then I could very well be a fanboi, they may have converted me after it released, I'm not entirely sure.