how to figure ol past 150

is there a way to calculate a toons ol past 150?

ive' heard by counting you sp can figure it but how does it all work?

thank you 8)

blattu

Use the Bonus SP part of the planner to include levels over 150 at a rate of one skill point per level.

Use the Bonus SP part of the planner to include levels over 150 at a rate of one skill point per level.

I don't know if it is intended on the planner or in-game, but when i used the planner to compare my sp with my character, I found I was messing about 63 sp's... ;)

So I suggest everyone comparing the amount of sp's before they reach ol 150.

My real analysis...

On planner

TE

50CL

46EL

50TL

146 ol

SP gained 264

SP left 226

SP left 38

In-game

TE

50CL

46EL

50TL

146 ol

SP left 45

lol OK here's a good question, sense it seems I've gained more sp. If i continue to do trade or combat and although the xp should be shared and dump into my EL...Does this mean we can ding twice? once for just getting xp in that field which is already cl 50 and does not change numbers and twice if it's dump into the EL and dinged?

Edited by Orga2

lol OK here's a good question, sense it seems I've gained more sp. If i continue to do trade or combat and although the xp should be shared and dump into my EL...Does this mean we can ding twice? once for just getting xp in that field which is already cl 50 and does not change numbers and twice if it's dump into the EL and dinged?

If you're L50 in one type of XP, but not the other 2 then you cannot get any more dings in that type of XP until you reach OL150 (unless something is broken). Once you reach OL150 , then the XP bars fill up the same way they did before you reached L50 in any type of XP, and you will ding in a specific type of XP as soon as you fill the bar. You will get 1 skill point and that bar will empty to be re-filled with XP.

If you're OL 150 but don't do anything that earns say Explore XP, then your Explore XP bar will remain empty. Since at OL150 all skill raising prerequisites have already been met, it really doesn't matter which type of XP you use to get your skill points, other than your proficency in gaining that type of expierence.