can't go into tiberius shipyards in Vega?

I have a Progen Warrior, 12th level on the play.net-7.org server. He has a mission saying to go to Tiberius Shipyards for a hull upgrade in the Vega system, near the planet Primus. But When I click on Tiberius Shipyards, there are no options to dock? What's going on here? The mission is called 'A Warrior's Promotion'. My combat level is 5, exploration is 5 and trade is 2. If it's just missing content, that's fine, but I'd like to know if I'm doing something wrong.

I have a Progen Warrior, 12th level on the play.net-7.org server. He has a mission saying to go to Tiberius Shipyards for a hull upgrade in the Vega system, near the planet Primus. But When I click on Tiberius Shipyards, there are no options to dock? What's going on here? The mission is called 'A Warrior's Promotion'. My combat level is 5, exploration is 5 and trade is 2. If it's just missing content, that's fine, but I'd like to know if I'm doing something wrong.

You don't dock at any of the shipyards. What typically happens is once you get to the Shipyards and click on it a window should open with dialogue, usually mentioning a fee to pay for the hull upgrade.

Shipyards do not allow docking. Target the shipyard and it should chat with you as Jarod indicated if you meet requirements. Also, if you target it before you're within a certain radius it won't work, just un-target and re-target it.

The developer who did those missions has left the project but this is the mission line to your hull upgrade:

Hold your foe - Exploit enemy weakness - Drain those Halbites - Overwhelming force - Speak with Augustus Var - Hull Upgrade

It is a chain, failing to do one of the previous missions (may not be spelt correctly by myself) will fail in you getting a hull upgrade. Do the missions in order and you should be happy.

The mission "A Warriors Promotion" simply updates when you have reached a certain level with hints as to where you may want to go to do the next stage. It will be with you until level 150, and is an aid-memoir for obtaining higher hull missions. It also give Centuriata faction, experience and Tokens later on.

Be advised: most of the missions in the emulator are very different from live, so you might be better off just asking around New Players if you get stuck on one of the missions.

• 2 months later...

I still can not get this part of the mission to work and the missions box seems a big bugged too.

In the main missions box i get:

"1 Your First Hull

Upgrade [Version

(3/3)"

Exactly like that.

When I open it, to get the detail, I get:

"Contact the Tiberious Shipyards in Primus to initiate your hull upgrade.

Mission Steps:

1. Go to Proconsul Dionysius Kerr to initiate your promotion to the rank of Centurion.

2. Visit the Tiberius Shipyards in Primus when you have the required credits."

It does not say how many credits. I have been to the shipyards with 100k and still nothing. Surely it cant cost more than that for a newbie upgrade.

Does anyone have any other ideas? This is killing me.

CL 8

EL 10

TL 6

Did an NPC tell you to go to the shipyards. Never go until an NPC tells you to go there. All hull upgrades start with an NPC. Level 10 Hull Upgrade starts with Dionysius Kerr on Arx Magister in Mars. Talk to him to start the upgrade mission.

The mission log you are looking at is something that will be there until you hit OL 150. It is only to remind you when to start your hull upgrades (what overall levels). It is not instructions on how to get your hull upgrades.

I hope this makes sense. and good luck.

Thank you for the reply. Yes that makes sense. However, I do not think this is the same mission you refer to as being the one that sticks with you to 150. I do also have THAT one, but this one is just a 3 parter. I did start With Kerr, and completed the steps. The last one was to go to the shipyards. I have done every mission i can find in the area, all the newbie missions and everything, but still nothing happens. If you would, please look at the screen shot of my mission logs to make sure I am not mistaken about the mission that stays with me.

Thank you!

Lvl_10_mission.jpg

post-13661-0-52348700-1298906566_thumb.j

You only need 10k for the upgrade. When you go to the shipyard and target it, a chat bubble should appear above the target information window in the lower right-hand corner of the screen (like the chat bubble you would use to send a private message to a targeted player). Do you see the chat bubble? If so, click it.

Man, I really wish it was just that easy. I ran back to the shipyards to see if i had the little convo balloon (I hadnt been looking for it, I thought the big talk box would just pop up) but no. I dont have the little icon to start a convo :-( . I would have felt really stupid if thats all it was, but at the same time, I was hoping for it, just to be done with it.

No go.... :-(

Man, I really wish it was just that easy. I ran back to the shipyards to see if i had the little convo balloon (I hadnt been looking for it, I thought the big talk box would just pop up) but no. I dont have the little icon to start a convo :-( . I would have felt really stupid if thats all it was, but at the same time, I was hoping for it, just to be done with it.

No go.... :-(

Another thing to try if you'd like: Get as close as possible to the shipyard waypoint until you're inside of it and try un-targeting and re-targeting the shipyard. I think I heard that the mission completion type this mission is using can get confused by the scale of the objects sometimes.

According to the screenshot you already have your level 10 hull upgrade.

The mission telling you where to go for the level 30 does not display that stage until you have got the first hull upgrade.

How many weapon slots and device slots do you have on your ship?

=====

Wonder if GZG would mind some Sa'vasku ships appearing <Wargaming Joke>

3 weapons and 1 device. Hull Strength 80. I dont know what the lvl 10 hull strenth is supposed to be....

I have never had a dialog at the shipyards. Nothing has ever "happened" when I went there. If its done already, maybe it was bugged and just never "showed" it to me? Wouldnt the log entry go away after it was completed?

-FT

3 weapons and 1 device. Hull Strength 80. I dont know what the lvl 10 hull strenth is supposed to be....

I have never had a dialog at the shipyards. Nothing has ever "happened" when I went there. If its done already, maybe it was bugged and just never "showed" it to me? Wouldnt the log entry go away after it was completed?

-FT

I believe those are the correct stats. I'm not 100% sure about the hull level, but you get your third weapon slot at L10 as a PW. As for the other questions, I'm not sure (content isn't my department :)).