Cherry Picking

Yuritau

I just finished the lvl135 HU'd with my TS. It requires you have a device built that means you have to purchase a lvl8 comp, loot a particular item from a lvl50 Mob, mine a lvl8 ore and a lvl9 ore. Did I bother to clear the entire fields? Of course not. Does that make me a Cherrypicker?  I know there are other missions that require mining a particular ore. Are those players Cherrypickers? My point is there may be a legit reason so stop with the sour grapes.

Agree... I see another has joined us, at the dark side.  Welcome aboard! :)

I'm not sure but I think the issue of cherry picking refers primarily to hulks.  But I could be wrong.

Cherry picking is usually an issue with Hulks from what I have seen.

Oh, and long time no see to most of you here :)

Yay for real life making me do stuff.

But anyways, here's a fun thought meant to target Pickers who use timers for logging in (since thats the biggest annoyance, I don't mind proper competition though).

Reset the respawn timer of the roids in a field once the field is cleared based off of the last roid/hulk that gets cleaned out completely. Why do I say this?

Well, it'll throw the timing of the whole thing off completely, spawn timers will end up becoming rather random by the very nature of this.

Well, thats my final two cents worth on this. Have fun cherry picking or not.