still cant play

so is this a subtle hint for us to go play on the ptr server?

i would like to log into the play server , i cannot . i never had any trouble before this most recent update.

so, how do i get it to work anyway? , blah blah blah, i hate forums blah blah blah.

C:\NET7\bin>cd "C:\NET7\bin"

C:\NET7\bin>"C:\NET7\bin\Net7Proxy.exe" /ADDRESS:87.106.15.67 /CLIENT:"C:\PROGRA

~1\EAGAME~1\EARTH&~1\release\client.exe" /DEBUGL

Net7Proxy version 1.97

Params: /ADDRESS:87.106.15.67

Params: /CLIENT:C:\PROGRA~1\EAGAME~1\EARTH&~1\release\client.exe

Params: /DEBUGL

Using IP: 127.0.0.1 (127.0.0.1)

26/10/10 21:29:56 Attempting to connect to IP address: 87.106.15.67

26/10/10 21:29:56 Sending login.

26/10/10 21:29:57 login OK

26/10/10 21:31:00 MVAS thread running

26/10/10 21:31:00 Received Master login confirm, new UDP port is 3509 Avatar_id

= 1073773678

26/10/10 21:31:00 <server> Master Login received - UDP sector port: 3509

26/10/10 21:31:00 >> Commence Login check.

26/10/10 21:31:00 Sending Login packet - connection active

26/10/10 21:35:10 >> Intermediate Login check failed, re-issue sector login.

TCP Listener Thread exiting

TCP Listener Thread exiting

please respond

Edited by Sherod

there have been a couple server restarts over the hours.. it's a good bet the devs are working on the issue, it's probably just a tough nut to crack.. :( these things can sometimes take time.

What he said :)

Im guessing there too busy trying to fix things to come on the forums and post :P

What he said :)

Im guessing there too busy trying to fix things to come on the forums and post :P

Well.... the problem has been going on for days, I think someone would delegate a person to communicate to the community any instructions or requests for information to aid them or at least to keep people from posting a billion times about the problem. :(

Check the thread (if you haven't already) named "server status" - especially pages 45 & 46 ... blackllung has responded a bit and there was some talk about the ISP ... we all want to play - hang in there - obviously this is not a easy or simple fix ... maybe when they do get it fixed (and actually have the time?), someone from the group who resolved the problem could tell us what happened... I agree that would be nice... but I wouldn't want to distract those same people from fixing this soonest... I want my enb fix!!!!! lol... :(

All this has got me on the forums though... lots of neat stuff here...

Darlok

Check the thread (if you haven't already) named "server status" - especially pages 45 & 46 ... blackllung has responded a bit and there was some talk about the ISP ... we all want to play - hang in there - obviously this is not a easy or simple fix ... maybe when they do get it fixed (and actually have the time?), someone from the group who resolved the problem could tell us what happened... I agree that would be nice... but I wouldn't want to distract those same people from fixing this soonest... I want my enb fix!!!!! lol... :(

All this has got me on the forums though... lots of neat stuff here...

Darlok

We think we're on to the problem to some extent, looking into it. Rest assured that if we don't post it's because we either aren't sure of the problem yet, or because it requires us to put some work into it. Look at it this way, would you rather hear from someone or have that someone working on getting the game up? :)