Progen master mission

Lot

I started playing a new Sentinel on the PLAY server.

There is a new master promotion mission for Progen similar to the other races.

I noted that the mission indicated where my Sentinel should go upon reaching level 30 overall. When 30 was reached the mission updated and started to indicate where to go for the level 50 promotion. Here's the issue - the master promotion mission updated upon reaching level 30 instead of only updating when my Sentinel received the promotion in rank.

Is this an acknowledged bug yet?

Edited by Lot

• 2 weeks later...

Known issue.

Awaiting code fix ... at least it advances.

The code that needs fixing is the code that "waits until the hull level has been aquired" so basically currently it just jumps at that stage. Once the code has been fixed then this will work as intended.

On the plus side, you get your tokens.

Known issue.

Awaiting code fix ... at least it advances.

The code that needs fixing is the code that "waits until the hull level has been aquired" so basically currently it just jumps at that stage. Once the code has been fixed then this will work as intended.

On the plus side, you get your tokens.

Just to provide a data point - when my mission jumped in this manner I didn't get tokens. Just FYI.

• 8 months later...
not exactly what I experienced, but my 50 HU Master mission said to go to see Kahn in Aganju & to make sure I had empty slots. Coming into Aganju I docked to sell junk and make room. When I left my Master mission updated even though I hadn't spoken to Kahn yet.

Actually it is not that suprising.
To get past that stage you just have to reach level 50
To get past the next stage you just need to get the level 50 hull upgrade.

This is why its' just a guide to the promotion, it will automatically update at set stages.

Think of an airlock

- Required level: 50 (entry door), get told where to go at level 50 (named person / named location)
- Required Hull @50 (exit door), get told completed after completing mission (named person / named location)

Thats' all the guide really is a series of airlocks giving information, faction, experience and tokens.