pw l30 hull upgrade

blattu

good morning

im stuck on warrior's promotion (version6.6.w)

it seems step 4/14 is bugged/broken

i am ol 32 and tried to get the l3 hu from kerr, but he just sings.

ive asked GM's ingame and submited a ticket, which was promptly responded to.

twice now the gm reset my mission log and said relog my toon.

both times, i login and look at mission log , its back to step 5/14 which says l50 hu info.

i think at lvl 30 i should have 3 wep slots and 2 dev slots, im not sure on hull strenght but it is 80 now and only 1 dev slot.

suggestions???

thank you blattu

my pw is named tard

The promotion mission is not needed to obtain any hull upgrade beyond level 10. It just gives an indication as to what is needed on the next stages of your hull upgrade.

For information as to where to go for your hull upgrade please read the patch notes under Progen.

Progen Hull uprgrades no longer start with Kerr, they end with him and the Shipyard.

• 2 months later...

The promotion mission is not needed to obtain any hull upgrade beyond level 10. It just gives an indication as to what is needed on the next stages of your hull upgrade.

For information as to where to go for your hull upgrade please read the patch notes under Progen.

Progen Hull uprgrades no longer start with Kerr, they end with him and the Shipyard.

This has me really confused. Ingame everyone says you have to do the mission to get lvl 30 hull upgrade but you say the mission is not needed to get the upgrade. And i can't find patch notes to tell me where to go for it. Can you please point me in the right direction.

This has me really confused. Ingame everyone says you have to do the mission to get lvl 30 hull upgrade but you say the mission is not needed to get the upgrade. And i can't find patch notes to tell me where to go for it. Can you please point me in the right direction.

There used to be additional optional missions that went along with the hull upgrade missions, but those optional missions have been removed. Now there is just the hull upgrade mission and I believe you need to go see Ionna-J (sp?) in Endriago to do the lvl 30 HU.

Yes.

All hull upgrades are independant of any other mission. Done this way to guarantee people actually get a hull upgrade.

The master mission is there to:

1. Inform you where you should go to get your next hull upgrade

2. Reward you with the correct experience and your class faction

3. Supply the Tokens that unlocks limited secondary content which require certain skills at certain levels

4. Completed at level 150 with a final 'hurrah' of experience.

The master mission will advance with your level and each time you get a hull upgrade.

Unlike the level 150+ characters that went through the more * ugly * optional mission chains ( I was trying to run before walking here ), all hull upgrades require a limited mission (5-7 stages ** apart from HU 30 which is more) and require you to contribute in game credits for your hull upgrade.

The level 150+ characters had a choice about 7 months ago to either pay or do the mission (sometimes both). This was too complex so it has been reduced to the method above. It also freed up some mission IDs which were recycled to form the new mission trees.

Yes.

All hull upgrades are independant of any other mission. Done this way to guarantee people actually get a hull upgrade.

The master mission is there to:

1. Inform you where you should go to get your next hull upgrade

2. Reward you with the correct experience and your class faction

3. Supply the Tokens that unlocks limited secondary content which require certain skills at certain levels

4. Completed at level 150 with a final 'hurrah' of experience.

The master mission will advance with your level and each time you get a hull upgrade.

Unlike the level 150+ characters that went through the more * ugly * optional mission chains ( I was trying to run before walking here ), all hull upgrades require a limited mission (5-7 stages ** apart from HU 30 which is more) and require you to contribute in game credits for your hull upgrade.

The level 150+ characters had a choice about 7 months ago to either pay or do the mission (sometimes both). This was too complex so it has been reduced to the method above. It also freed up some mission IDs which were recycled to form the new mission trees.

Ahhhh, boooo! I think they all should suffer the 21 step lvl 100 HU mission!

:):):P