Faction

It's my understanding that currently faction standings are:

Red = -1500 and lower

Yellow = -1499 to 500

Green = 500 and up

I know faction is still being worked on and adjusted, but will it eventually get closer to live? and will there be a chart to show who to kill or not kill for faction?

Secondly; will the faction changes eventually mean I won't be able to enter some sectors because of it?

Third; will the races continue to be pushed farther apart with faction, unlike live which had them at least neutral to each other to start?

I was in Largarto last night with my JE, we were in a group of 2 terran traders and 1 progen privateer. I was the only person in the group that the lvl 48 renegade progen commander would agro on.

I know as Jenquai my faction is automatically lower than the others, but this made group play difficult (sucked the fun out) that our factions were so different I would have to at times remain cloaked to keep from being attacked by the level 48's unlike my friends.

Not to mention that my Chavez faction which is -917, on my JE, still shows them as red. (Lots of Chavez and RD Explore jobs done to raise their factions, plus RD missions)

• 1 month later...

Could someone make an updated graphic Faction table like the one from enb.ca? Adding Chavez etc?

Character: Factions

Faction Killed V'rix Sha'ha'dem Sharim Shinwa Hyperia InfinitiCorp EarthCorps Sabine Collegia Centuriata TerranPsi Mordana Pirate Anseria Alliance Bogeril

Faction

Award Alliance

Anseria

Sha'ha'dem

Sharim

Shinwa

Mordana

Sabine

Pirate

Collegia

Centuriata

Hyperia

TerranPsi

InfinitiCorp

EarthCorps

V'rix

Bogeril

Positive faction Negative faction No change

Unless someone has recently changed those values for some odd reason, it should be bout like this:

-10k -- +10k (total)

-10k - -2001 - Red / Hated

-2000- +2000 Yellow / Neutral

2001 -- +10k Green / Loved

Unless someone has recently changed those values for some odd reason, it should be bout like this:

-10k -- +10k (total)

-10k - -2001 - Red / Hated

-2000- +2000 Yellow / Neutral

2001 -- +10k Green / Loved

so then plus or minus 10k is the cap on faction? and you cant goto sumtin like say -34k hateed with chavez?

so then plus or minus 10k is the cap on faction? and you cant goto sumtin like say -34k hateed with chavez?

Yes, those are the capacities by document that we have from the original design. I don't think they've been changed, so if you're showing hated or loved well beyond those points, it is very likely a bug :)