TT - Build Components

I have a TT waiting to get the build components skill.

See Katlyn Walsh at Somerled Station in New Edinburgh, Tau Ceti system upon reaching level 10.

Right, so level 10 rolls by and TT goes off to see Katlyn.

Katlyn: Hello there. What's your name? Hm.. that doesn't seem to be on my itenerary. What job are you part of?

Me: Job? I don't need no stinkin' job. I'm in business for myself!

Katlyn: Suuuure you are. Now c'mon which megacorp task to do you belong to? IC-455E or IC-232F?

Me: I uh don't?

Katlyn: Alright stop playin' around here. I have serious work to be organizing. Do you work for me or not?

Me: Work for you? I don't even KNOW you. Why would I work for YOU?

Katlyn: So you don't then. Well InfinitCorp is busy, so if you don't have it, then go away. I'm busy.

My TT is C4 E7 T5 why won't Katlyn talk about the build components skill with me?

Any clues greatly appreciated.

I have a TT waiting to get the build components skill.

Right, so level 10 rolls by and TT goes off to see Katlyn.

Katlyn: Hello there. What's your name? Hm.. that doesn't seem to be on my itenerary. What job are you part of?

Me: Job? I don't need no stinkin' job. I'm in business for myself!

Katlyn: Suuuure you are. Now c'mon which megacorp task to do you belong to? IC-455E or IC-232F?

Me: I uh don't?

Katlyn: Alright stop playin' around here. I have serious work to be organizing. Do you work for me or not?

Me: Work for you? I don't even KNOW you. Why would I work for YOU?

Katlyn: So you don't then. Well InfinitCorp is busy, so if you don't have it, then go away. I'm busy.

My TT is C4 E7 T5 why won't Katlyn talk about the build components skill with me?

Any clues greatly appreciated.

There have been a few quirks as to various pre-req's on some of these TT skill missions, don't know where they stand these days. Just in case, though, make sure you have the $25K on hand that I think she wants and also get the Build Devices skill first.

I may have had less than 25k credits when I spoke to her the first time.

Went back with C4 E9 T10 overall L23 and got the mission without a problem the second time around.

Had build devices in both attempts and around 90k credits the second time.

Noted she does ask for 25k.

I may have had less than 25k credits when I spoke to her the first time.

Went back with C4 E9 T10 overall L23 and got the mission without a problem the second time around.

Had build devices in both attempts and around 90k credits the second time.

Noted she does ask for 25k.

Glad it's working for you now.

Thanks Jarod, we're looking at a way for mission givers to tell you guys what you're missing for all missions to alleviate this sort of issue from occurring.