New Command for Miners

Nkata

Could we add a command that would toggle whether or not you had what your prospected placed in group chat? I was thinking it could be something like /prospect_text and the first time you did it, it would turn off the "<Player> has prospected <ore>" from group chat. Doing it again would turn it back on. With all of the chat channels in one tiny box that we unfortunately cannot change, it would really help to clear out excessive text. It would be very nice to have the server remember what setting you're on, too.

• Upvote 1

Could we add a command that would toggle whether or not you had what your prospected placed in group chat? I was thinking it could be something like /prospect_text and the first time you did it, it would turn off the "<Player> has prospected <ore>" from group chat. Doing it again would turn it back on. With all of the chat channels in one tiny box that we unfortunately cannot change, it would really help to clear out excessive text. It would be very nice to have the server remember what setting you're on, too.

a command like that would be cool... got me thinking... do we have the ability to add chat channels? if so then (and I realize this might take more work than time is avble at present)... would it be possible to assign ore prospecting messages to a new channel and then just give us the ability to uncheck the box and turn off that channel...

yeah that would be handy - we can have the same sort of setup as the /shieldwarnings 1/2/3, which saves your preference between sessions.

/prospecttext 1/2/3 ok for you?

where 3 is everything, 2 is warnings only (insufficient energy, cargo hold full etc) and 1 is no prospect info (I can work out what's wrong for myself).

CDel - possibly more stuff to go into your launcher settings?

CDel - possibly more stuff to go into your launcher settings?

I'd like to, but I'm not sure how I'd integrate that. Any ideas?