Sad news

Yes its terrible that these things happen to such young people. Life is suddenly so different now.

Many thanks again for your comments, it means a lot.

I've seen these message in WoW and the only thing people said was RIP..so I was a bit doubting to tell this.

Happy to see that this ENB community is made of people with character.

Thanks again also from my family.

That was exactly how he was. Always wanted to help. So I could not be happier by this sign of respect.

Maybe you could change the name of the ship in something like: (in memoriam)Richard 10-06-2010?

I'm just glad there was something we could do. I will ensure the avatar stays there facing Aragoth when we transition to live. If you visit and stay awhile nearby, you can be healed. I hope this is something Richard would have liked, having a TT char who is all about helping out.

+1 Really great thing to do... bravo!

im sorry to hear about your loss i just meet your brother at the being of st4 asuka was a name from when i play on l2j server a good friend i ask your brother if it was him but it was not im so sorry about your loss

• 2 months later...

Hello guys,

I want to thank everyone again for their compassion. Also who reached me by different ways then this forum.

Its been more then 3 months now but I haven't touched ENB yet.

Hope to come back soon.

Thanks

Mike

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mike, need someone to fly with? SPC Blokker (Richard's Brother) reporting for duty :D

Thank you guys for doing this I greatly appriciate this.

Wesley Blokker.

Wes!! what the... Did not expect to see you here bro!

Check my profile to see my character names, then we can play together sometimes!

• 1 year later...
WOW.. To see someone remembered like this is just .... WOW... I'm speechless. I wish you and yours all the best in this hard time. I'm sure it can't be easy even up to now. Although a lowly individual, if there is anything I can do, please let me know.

My deepest and most sincere condolences on your loss. God be with you at this time.

I was on hiatus from the game and the forum when Richard passed from us. I didnt know the story at all and often wondered who this character was that was always in VT at the same place. I often farmed mobs there and when I came near He would SuperCharge my shield. Since then I always come by and get a shield boost before going hunting or prospecting. Many a time it meant the difference between a self JS, or a tow (with XP debt) and limping back to base under my own power.

Once when I came by there was another player hunting there and he asked me why this player didn't respond to his tells. I didn't know the answer, but I replied "I think he is some kind of NPC. I always come by caused he helps me with a shield boost! :) "

Thanks for all the help Richard. Go with god.