What is the starting RD Faction for a TE

What is the starting faction of RD for a TE?

I am L132 and mine is -7020.

I assure you that I have not done anything to offend them EVER... good or bad... I dual box and this is my alt... so while I play my main, I have been leveling this toon with mostly trade runs until she hits 135 or 140 and usefully group with her...

But -7020 sounds like an odd starting number... I mean if ur gonna start at -7020... then why nor really be exact and start at -7020.846394(4 repeating)?

Well just wondering what the correct starting point should be

oh and the only missions that I have ever done were for hull upgrades and skills only and no other missions. This toon has also never fired her guns in hate

• 3 months later...

I am not sure if different classes start with different amounts of faction but when I made my PP I specifically looked at RD faction at creation and it was -9000. You may have started at this as well and managed to wittle yours down by killing chavez and taking jobs sponsored by RD on the terminals.

I am not sure if different classes start with different amounts of faction but when I made my PP I specifically looked at RD faction at creation and it was -9000. You may have started at this as well and managed to wittle yours down by killing chavez and taking jobs sponsored by RD on the terminals.

Right now different classes do start with different RD faction. IIRC my JE started with -6000.

They do start with different levels of faction towards different classes as guessed, but the answer to the initial question is:

TE starts with -4000, or at least so it appears in our faction matrix.

They do start with different levels of faction towards different classes as guessed, but the answer to the initial question is:

TE starts with -4000, or at least so it appears in our faction matrix.

Personally I'd love it if it actually started at 4000 ... mine was over 7k as well. I've worked on my RD faction several times but it kept resetting back up each time. It got disheartening so I stopped trying. I have never shot at or near a RD ever.

Recently I heard faction was staying so I finally started working on it again and have gotten it around the 6500 k area, but geez it seems like its going to be a long haul.