Job Terminals - broken?

Noticed that the job terminals in VT for OL105 toons is completely gone, and that the F7 terminal for OL135+ seems to be bugged (combat jobs are present, but will not show up in the mission log) ... haven't verified the status of the L50 terminal in N-7 yet.

Could one of the Dev's clue us in here as to what the plan for job terminals are, or if they are just particularly buggy at the moment?

Noticed that the job terminals in VT for OL105 toons is completely gone, and that the F7 terminal for OL135+ seems to be bugged (combat jobs are present, but will not show up in the mission log) ... haven't verified the status of the L50 terminal in N-7 yet.

Could one of the Dev's clue us in here as to what the plan for job terminals are, or if they are just particularly buggy at the moment?

Must of missed the update, are the terminals working now? At all stations or just a few?

I noticed yesterday a problem with some of the L50 Combat missions in Net-7. You get a mission to destroy a turret at a location object (for example Puck) but there is no turret spawned there. Missions to kill other mobs worked fine.

I don't know what the problem was but before the jobs at VT were taken out there was a DEV in [General] chat talking about the jobs causing problems with the server. But for your information there is now an Explore Job NPC next to the job terminal in VT that gives a very simple repeatable mission that is in the sector that gives 5k xp and 5k credits.

There's also a repeatable mission in Fenris that requires you to take 5 prisoners, from Fenris Prime Observatory, to Detention Center Onorom. Gives both TL and EL, 2K each. Great addition devs. :(

Now what levels are these jobs for?

Last I checked N7 offered jobs for OL50 toons, F7 for OL 135. Aragoth Station had L100 jobs don't know if they are still there.