Merry Xmas 2016

I would just like to wish everyone a very merry xmas and a happy new year :D.

It's been for me anyway a very hard year but I would like to take this little time out to say thank you to the Devs etc for all their hard work in bringing this game back to life for me, TBH it was the first ever MMORPH game I have ever played and the one that stayed with me the most with the fondest memories.

I would like to also thank all that have helped me in game leveling and to obtain various devices ect, yes I know I am the most handsome toon in the known and yet to be discovered universe and to all the new friends I have made out here in the return of EnB ( Lactra it seems yr underpants are quite an aquistion lmao) seriously I challenge anyone to find a better community base than this.

Back to Kyp, Arthurdent, etc it really really is appreciated in the time you give in bringing this game back to life for us all and it is so easy to sometimes forget you have real lives of yr own so one more time thank you again from me and my family.

My family and I would like to wish everyone a very merry xmas and a happy new year :D, may 2017 be filled with lots of happy memories for you all who read this and a prosperous new year.

Kindest Regards from

PESTILENNCE (Twin turbo pack man)

and family.:D

• Upvote 2

Thank you for the kind wishes.

2016 has been a busy year for most of the staff outside of the game, which has translated into spurts of activity and productivity. We have tried to push forward on various new projects with some success this past year, and some which remain to be concluded to our satisfaction, and yours. Things have not yet settled down, and 2017 is looking to be just as occupied, although hopefully a little less frenetic. We approach this new year with renewed enthusiasm for our labor of love (the EMU) and the memory of strength and devotion passed on to us by our friend Richard and his years with the team.

We always remember that all of you make this possible for us to continue forward. We thank you for this, and wish everyone, their families and loved ones, a new year filled with love, friendship, health and prosperity. May the coming year be all that you may wish it to be.

• Upvote 4

Thanks and the same to you and your family.

2016 can pi... off, was taking too many good people.
Not only private friends and family members, but a HUGE(!) list of stars from our childhood as well (Prince, Glenn Frey, George Michael, our Princess Leia etc).

It was a year of terror, catastrophes and so on....

2016: PI... OFF

• Upvote 1

I would like to take this moment to say thank you to the player base for your donations and patience this year of 2016. It has been a slow year for the project for many reasons, but I for one should have more time to work harder for the EMU than real life for the first time in 2 years.

Even with all of the bad this year, I have high hopes for 2017 being more positive in both RL and the project.

With the best wishes to everyone "both staff and player base", I wish all a happy and great new year.

• Upvote 4