New Server migration: Couldn't log in my 150 toons

This happened after New Server migration all fully done and up online. When trying to log on any of my 150 toons, my game clients getting instant crash as if couldn't transmit to the new server.

Had a chat with Arthurdent before he went to sleep and he helped transfer my main Alan to Net7 Sol station. Still couldn't log him in after more than over 20 tries. Thus he advised me to post here.

Then I logged out totally, rebooted my computer and tried to log on every of my 150 toons, all also failed now.

Only time I'm able to get online is 1st time on my JD and JE when server just went up and now they both couldn't as well.

I do notice I can get online on my bank mules (which aren't 150) at Queen Anne's Revenge (QAR) station, but not my other toons which are.

All my 150 toons and bank mules are parked at QAR station if that helps to solve the mystery. Thus, I believe it's not the station or location issue. It's the level issue since same account bank mules able to log on at QAR station but not the 150.

PS.:
What you can do in the meantime, run (command prompt: start->run->cmd)  these commands and post output here:

ping sunrise.net-7.org

ping play.net-7.org

Please post the IP you got back from the ping command, also post a screenshot from your launcher interface.

Hi Zack,

Have the same problem with login lvl 150 toons.

Also did the ping to sunrise and play both answers : bytes=32 time=131ms TTL=116 here at my ip.

and in the launcher i have packet optimization, prottype recorder, Disable Mouse lock and Delete TH6 files checked boxed and host= sunrise.net-7.org

Debug above Local ip: all 3 non checked.

Also try to uncheck Prototype but still the same, crash after choosing toon and see the map and waiting for server on the bar below.

Zack, both addresses (play/sunrise.net-7.org) resolve to: 38.130.197.232

My toons are in space, and are also seeing the issue. (Login to the map screen, then instant CTD)

Launcher version 2.2.0, all 4 checkboxes on the left checked = true, all others unchecked.

Additional:

Outgoing ports perhaps in said firewall issue? Proxy gets to "Waiting for Server" after login, just prior to going poof. Yell if you want to know anything else.

Edited by Overtkill
Stated.

I have tried with a bit of different toons...

So far I ain't able to log in with janwarrior.
The others that I have tried seems to get in.

Janwarrior is in Earth sector, when I launch him, CTD.

Jantradesman was docked, but I managed to undock him.

Update:
With todays maintanance we will change a few settings which might require a server restart, thats why im doing it with todays maintanance.
Let's see if the changes help...

• Upvote 1

Yep, this extra 10s is the server which is internally "repairing" your connection.
It's not a repair, i just call it this way because from the server view the connection is broken, but thats a server problem, not on the client side.

After the extra code, you are requeued to the login thread, which is why you see the delay. Basically an indicator that a piece of mystic ancient server-code -not coming from this galaxy is taking care of you- woot...

• Upvote 1