Missions For Schematics

Hello everyone,

Im pretty new to the game and i'm wondering which missions give build schematics. ( any build skill)

In the mission area section i've seen the Agrippa missions, Terran advantage, shooting star reactor, intent & aspiration, menorb comps mission and OCD.

There must more which have not been mentioned on the forum.

I only know of the tado o gate raid triggers, but i have no idea who to see about that.

My question to everybody, would you mind posting about other build schematic missions.

Thanks,

Blackneck

For the trigger for the Tada-O Gate trigger you would talk to Old Boone next to the Gate Complex nav. He will give you that mission and for that you will need to be lv 150. he will send you to talk to an NPC on Traders Fort in Ragnarok, he is in the lounge on left side. you will do a mission for him and he gives you access to Borgril items to help with the build. follow the steps and you can't go wrong.

I hope this will help.

I think i can add..... Tangs alacrity/Tangs vigor/Novaflash/Boomboomba's ritual stick/Hyperion frontiers friend/Boomboomba's lucky charm/Maelstrom+Mazzeroth gate keys/ i'm sure there's more.

When you get a character with the build reactor skill (JE, JT, PT) to OL100 and get your Red Dragon faction to +2000 or better, head over to Nifleheim Cloud and find the professor near the gate.  It's been a long time since I did the mission, so it may have changed.  If it's the same you will need to be able to fight Nagifars, then Vindis, and ultimately an Energy Revenant in Paramis.  I think I remembered that last mob's name correctly.  Bring friends to help you with these fights. You'll need the RD faction for the battle in Paramis, also you need to bring either a JE with L3 or higher Environment shield or a Terran Scout with L5 Null Factor field as the fight occurs in a gravity shear.  Without those skills to protect you the shear will eat your hull slowly.

You can get the prints without having the requisite reactor build skill, last I checked, but you will need to raise the skill to actually build the reactors.