HU 50 advice

If you are the type that likes to run the missions just to do so then don't read on:

SPOILER ALERT:

If you like to do missions for the thrill of it..or the challenge whatever then you may want to do this missionf ro the 50HU..however if you was trying to save some credits..or was hoping for a item reward like 30HU don't bother. at the time of this posting the reward for 50HU mission is..ready for it? 50HU and 4k xp in explore,combat,trade..tada!aaahhh what? yeh thats it.

And if you was trying to save the credit? Sorry, it actually costs you more to do the mission (and a fetch/carry half the universe) step to boot. If you are the type that likes minimal hassle, or hates the let down after a big build up..do yourself the favor..BUY THE 50 HU :)

It is hoped that at some point the HU missions are to get item rewards..but at this time since they have other problems more urgent its just a Xp bonus.

I heard one of the possible rewards for the 100 or 135 is a CFB. Only reason I'm doing them after 30, because I agree, they are not worth the reward outside of the lvl 30 one (great shield).

There is a bonus mission for completing the lvl 50 HU mission. There is a bonus mission for completing the lvl 100 HU mission.

If you choose to purchase the HU's you will NOT be eligible for the bonus missions.

As a FYI, the bonus missions DO NOT automatically appear in your mission log. You have to instigate the missions for them to show.

As a FYI, the bonus missions DO NOT automatically appear in your mission log. You have to instigate the missions for them to show.

Yeah, I noticed that.. just completed the 50 HU yesterday, and wonder HOW does one instigate the related bonus mission? spoke with all NPCs i thought relevant, but nothing..

Yeah, I noticed that.. just completed the 50 HU yesterday, and wonder HOW does one instigate the related bonus mission? spoke with all NPCs i thought relevant, but nothing..

when you fly to the station in Mars, the message tab at the top of the screen blinks and when you click it you get the mission. You can only get it when eligible for the HU.

A clue is in the text of the mission.

All my Progen Bonuses clues are in the Text of the missions. Read carefully. Bonuses are there for people to read and understand.

Nb.

These missions are evolving, I am waiting for changes to the tools that I use in order to implement change. Read the options carefully. Later missions when you select a easy path you may be unable to continue down that mission line and get a bonus mission because you took the easy route out and ended the mission too early.

Some mission bonuses may require you to have a particular hull upgrade, if you upgrade past this hull you can never get. All is given in clues.

So read the missions, none are set in stone and do not believe any walk-throughs for missions on your guild websites or any guild websites for missions Level 50+. The version changes as the mission changes, and they are all subject (and will) change. It is just a very basic mission at the moment, do not expect these missions to be the same in future.