Search for the Ancients

So I tried the Search for the Ancients mission this evening and the first step after first getting it from Ome says to scan the massive crystals on Dahin. I did so and then it didn't update. Is there something I am missing or is just not working at the moment?

IIRC, it is a hidden nav on Dahin, not a resource node, and it has a little eye shaped button above your targeting screen you  need to click.

Look for a large pink decoration crystal in the north of Dahin planet, near where the 36-38 mobs are, GL

IIRC, it is a hidden nav on Dahin, not a resource node, and it has a little eye shaped button above your targeting screen you  need to click.

Look for a large pink decoration crystal in the north of Dahin planet, near where the 36-38 mobs are, GL

Alright, I'll try that. I had selected a large decoration crystal by the Observation Tower. I guess I'll check out the Weather Station/Defunct one.

X 8.02

Y 16.30

Z 2.46

• 5 months later...

When I got this mission, I had a lot of trouble finding the Crystals on Planet Dahin but after finding and reading this thread, I was able to complete the first step.  Thank you all for this location.

Glad to help out, have fun ^_^

• 4 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Hmmm, 5 years later, to the day...Different avatar (Muriel) and still the same problem, but then I've been having problems with scanning missions all day. Each scanning step in the mission: Search for the key, had to be advanced by a GM after I had scanned the marker & got the msg I had completed it.

I just completed this mission on my Alt FriedaJD  without any issues  went straight through no lag no delays  and no other issues  

Wun1one i saw your  GM Help ticket  and fix your mission  

Woodstock HGM

Got me beat as to what the problem is then. Thanks for the help, but it is a little frustrating. I love this game.

I'll have to retry the mission on my JE that had the same problem 5 years ago and see what happens.

Edited by wun1one