PW weapon issue

Late in ST3 and now in ST4 I have noticed on more and more frequent occasions that the auto fire of weapons stops.

There seems to be no real reason for it, not out of ammo (switching stacks I thought may have been the issue), or empty reactor (suggested on line).

PM xbows 180ish quality

200% xbow ammo

This issue may be tied to the shield sap, as I use that as well.

Multiple targets

I play a TE. I have 3 missile launcher at the moment. If i fire all guns at one mob and switch to a other mob, sometimes only one or two guns do autofire. The third gun is active, but it don't fire. I have to press the key for this weapon two times and then it do autofire again. This was in ST3 and now in ST4 again.

have a nice day

Yea - my PP and TT's weapons are borked, too. I think I'm firing (well one of the two of me are firing or me and that one and...) when I realize the highlight on my guns is slightly too flourescent - and I know they aren't engaged. We're getting killed. This is especially a problem when playing with a group - or fighting within a group.

The problem with all weapons not reacting to the "f" key was in ST3. I always watched for that. Had to press the number key to get the relevant weapon to work.

I have noticed this on a JT as well, and I think it has to do with reload timers. missle/projectile/beam, 1 and 2 are the same and have a different reload than the third, so as you tab target to the next mob they fire but the third has recycled as it WAS NOT in a refire mode when you selected the next target and weapons 1 and 2 took the shot.

Which brings up an interesting argument....(Because this really does happen, even if it's not intended). Are we supposed to be able to tab(which by default is set to map but I set to target closest enemy) target and have our weapons auto fire on them while the weapon is in cooldown mode?

Example.....I kill a belter, I hit tab to switch next closest enemy which is...a lv 50 bio-extractor and am in range of hitting it....my weapons attack 2 sec later and Im pretty much dead, if my weapons had all been out of cooldown i would not have fired on it (possibly lived)......But since they were in the process of cooling down, they auto attacked.....Is this intended, or a bug?

These issues started when a DEV changed late ST3 to stop firing all weapons after mob was killed.

When you switched target you needed to activate em again.

After some discussion in a thread (can't seem to find it atm) the same DEV decided to turn things back as they were.

He did, but for some reason he broke it too, and here we are.... weapons borked.