Hermes PM3/PM4 Engines

Hi folks,

Does anyone know how I obtain these engines?  The Net-7 database says Lydia Haruka sells them in Ishuan Station but she won't sell anything to me.

Thanks, any assistance is appreciated :D

-Keith

Hi folks,

Does anyone know how I obtain these engines?  The Net-7 database says Lydia Haruka sells them in Ishuan Station but she won't sell anything to me.

Thanks, any assistance is appreciated :D

-Keith

There's a prerequisite mission to be able to buy from her.  You must complete the mission to defend the Sundari weapons factory in Ishuan before she'll allow you to buy from her.  That mission comes in the form of a message when you're about to exit Ishuan at the System gate to Capella System.  I don't know if the message will come more than once for a character.

Update: I did just about every mission in the sector to try and trigger this "message mission".  Yesterday it finally triggered when I *entered* the Ishuan system.  The Sundari Manufacturing Facility was under attack (four lvl 12 Resource Hounds).  I accepted the mission and now I have access to Lydia.  Thanks again!

:D

Hi Amethyst,

Thanks for the offer.  I checked and I have the Hermes PM5 mapped already.

I have no idea where or when I got it.

:P

However, If you know where the "Wanderer" drops...

-Keith

Edited by Keith

• 2 weeks later...

Ah! Thanks Efi.  Sorry I've been gone a few days.  The winds blew and I'm floating around Italy until Saturday.  Having a great time, as if you need to ask.  Great weather and winds, chianti, pasta, florentini, heavenly coffee - la dolche vita.