Where to start Terran Advantage mission?

Not playing STn so I am a noob in this aspect.

My TE has now reached lv135, and I have heard that I can pick up the mission at Earth Station to get the Terran Advantage stuffs.  I have talked to every NPC at E.S. to no avail.  Is there a mission walkthrough for it?  May be my OL is not high enough yet?  I heard that I have to be careful with this mission, as I may fail the analysis.

Please help!

You need to be OL145 for the mission so thats why you cant find where it starts. Not entirely sure if you have to be a max engine builder.

Btw its McKellan @Earth station

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I done the mission at level 150 and did not have any problems I recieved my 3 blue prints with maxed build engine skills I hope you have no problems Just follow your mission log,, Enjoy

Do they actually give you the prints, or is it still just a looted ones to try to print? You know, cross your fingers and pop it in the grinder? :(

• 3 weeks later...

I just picked up the mission.  But I'm already stuck, lol.  I'm not good at mission.  It says "Find the base of operation for Agrippa Techologies.  I figured it was either Arx Emporos in Altair III or NV but I talk to all the NPC and mission never upated.  Is it somewhere else?  Any help would be great.  Thanks

• 7 months later...