Two of my original accounts have been deleted without reason

I started here again a few weeks ago. Logged on to my main account and saw my level 0 TT there. Decided that he would be my first goal. Got him to 66 before having fun with other classes. This morning when I tried to log on to the TT I could not. The username and password would not be accepted. When I checked with net-7's site it showed only 7 of 9 my accounts. The TT and JD's account were gone. These were original accounts from the stress test.

Submitted a ticket and the response was that they could only see 5 accounts for my email address. What does that mean? Where are my avatars? The site says that I can have 9 accounts and after them deleting two of them, it says that there are two accounts available.

This has ruined my weekend and my plans with EnB. According to the GM's explanation I may lose two more accounts. How am I to know which ones will get the axe? Can't play this game for hours and hours only to lose that character,

How can I play this game ever again?

Hi!

We don't delete accounts and/or avatars.

Please supply the account name and the toons name (per PM pls) as im PRETTY sure, they are just sitting on another (unlinked) account.