Roll back latest patch please.

I have tried all fixes, but no longer am allowed to play the game.

I cant seem to find any posts stating the issues other then one with 3 people having the same issue. Already submitted a ticket and been at this since servers were updated hours ago.

No idea whats wrong.

Thought I would put my comment here as it's not the update, I added another HDD to my computer, now have 2 1TB and a 186G, and seeing as I'm using 64 bit Windows 7

I put a version of Win 7 32 bit on the small HDD and just put EnB on it, thats all nothing else and boot from it

EnB works fine now, no more log in problems, updated fine, and runs well, thinking as EnB is an old game, some of my bloatware I use must conflict with EnB, and 64 bit is not that compatible, so I will be using my 32 bit version to play EnB

hope this info helps

Thing is, I have never had an issue at all until the patch today. Not once. The only change thats happened was the patch. Game has not worked since. Been at this literally for hours now. I appreciate your help though. Installing 32bit windows 7 is not an option for me.

Wasn't an option for me either

someone mentioned The Piratebay and now I have Win 7 32 bit

and I turned off updates so nothing changes in the OS

Uninstalled everything, running ccleaner in registry/windows/etc, redownloading all files. System is cleaned as of now. The error that incompatible version 2.22 is old, dont see how it has resurfaced withh this patch- but all the fixes they have listed in the old thread and new one have not worked.

Hopefully cleaning the registry is the solution.

Will post solution if I fix it. Five hours straight on this now with no DEV response.

Edited by beer1216

There is no DEV response I can give you.  There is ZERO chance the patch caused it, if that is what you want to know.  Beyond that, it is a technical support issue and youre gonna have to wait til someone with more techie knowhow than even I have to come along.

If it was the patch, EVERYONE would be unable to log in, there are 400+ toons in game right now, so its not the patch.

There is no DEV response I can give you.  There is ZERO chance the patch caused it, if that is what you want to know.  Beyond that, it is a technical support issue and youre gonna have to wait til someone with more techie knowhow than even I have to come along.

If it was the patch, EVERYONE would be unable to log in, there are 400+ toons in game right now, so its not the patch.

No worries, I figured it out after 7 hours.

Heres the fix which you can link to the other 2 threads or consilidate them all in one place.

Uninstall everything. Run CCleaner on the registry. Reinstall according to website FAQ.

At this point, right click net7 launcher from desktop and select "open file location"

In this folder are two files that are preventing the update. Sadly, I am unable to list them specifically as they are not there now that I fixed it. They net7 and net7launcher files that are not applications.

Delete both.

Restart launcher, it will now show 115 build instead of 453 or w/e it is. It will update- taking a few mintues.

Once done, you will no longer recieve errors for "404" or not compatible with this version 2.22.

I hope this helps save some others ALOT of time.

Thank you for all your help.

I love this game and i couldnt stop until I got it fixed- so sorry if i seemed obnoxious. Just wanted to play :)