stuck at terminals and after gating

Hi,

Since this morning i'm getting stuck at terminals and sometimes when gating.

I did the usual (cleanup the th6, restart network and so on) but keep getting issues. The client totally freezes up at the terminal and the only way out is back to character selection and get back in, sometimes even every job and running to the terminal gets frustrating then

I also checked if it has to do with multiboxing but get the issue playing with one and two clients, with 2 on one seems to lock up randomly  the other has no issue at that time, at the same terminal. 

The gating is the same thing, just randomly at a gate the client freezes at the loading screen and the net7loader is in the state 'waiting for server'

I am playing windowed, with mouse unlocked and had no issue with this yesterday....

I even checked if its my network and used the neighbours for sometime, but the same thing ...

Anyone got any idea??

Regards,

Bram

ps win vista, UAC enabled

The login server was having issues and the software is sometimes showing off the unique features not "bugs" lol.  I having myself run into theses types of problems and it is the nature of the beast as DEV's have stated that it sometimes a memory problem on the server causes lag being same type of request like "gating or terminal use ...." is being made from a number of users can cause a lag spike or the software simply times out.  Try right clicking the net 7 icon and "running as administrator" I doubt it is anything wrong on your end.

yeah, i used the guide  here and run everything "xp compat", "as admin". I was just wonderingif i am the only one or if it is a known issue, cause the server load was not that high, just 100 to 150 users. I don't know if it has to do with the patch cause this is the first time jobbing after the patch, but befor the patch of 2/2 even at peektimes with 500 players i had no problems.

• 2 weeks later...

I get the same, and no boxing or wifi, just 1 avatar and d-link router/modem. Same as I have used since before ST1, it's not my end

It is now worse since the last patch