Leveling speed

In Live was probably the JE cause he could do Jobs to level up everything, and use wormhole to do those jobs more quickly than everyone else. A JE starting at OL85 could do jobs from Aragoth Station to ECS Dauntless/Detention Center Onorom, in one direction, while doing jobs from Net-7 to Aragoth Station in the other direction, all the way to L150.

ya ill agree with that.

i aslo believe it has a lot to do with how you want to play. JE might be the fastest but if u hate mining or WHing everyone around u might not want to play as much. Or playing a TT and hating trade runs.

If you hate mining you shouldn't be any of the explorer classes, especially a JE.

greetings <_<

as im not really an experienced player, my words are just my opinion.

i like the tt andlvled mine to 112 in about 2 months playing a few hours at a time.

i lvled a te to 30 in about a week.

that seems pretty fast but you ppls who play all race/classes prolly know better than me

i will play a tt and a te starting on monday a just focus on them(with tt as main)

maybe we could update this thread in a month and tell how were all doing

Well, tbh im more into action than sneaking around mining roids. :)

So it will def be one of the warrior classes, atm im a TE, insanely fun to play. Also no prob to kite anything.

I have a JD aswell, but the beam-range always kills me when i encounter more than 3 mobs (at the same CL).

I played a PW in live.. tank 'n spank .. no need to argue bout that..

Im kinda solo player, i like to explore and be far far away =) i like to play a warrior with a bit finesse... with some help of a partner, in this case a JE (i do like shield, JS, cloak, WH) <_<

So what combo (multibox) would you think be a good idea? JD/JE, PW/JE or TE/JE ?

/Zaxxon

Well, tbh im more into action than sneaking around mining roids. ;)

So it will def be one of the warrior classes, atm im a TE, insanely fun to play. Also no prob to kite anything.

I have a JD aswell, but the beam-range always kills me when i encounter more than 3 mobs (at the same CL).

I played a PW in live.. tank 'n spank .. no need to argue bout that..

Im kinda solo player, i like to explore and be far far away =) i like to play a warrior with a bit finesse... with some help of a partner, in this case a JE (i do like shield, JS, cloak, WH) ;)

So what combo (multibox) would you think be a good idea? JD/JE, PW/JE or TE/JE ?

/Zaxxon

I think i will start in ST4 with TT/JE or TT/PP just to be able to Build mostly everything.

Once Building is high enough i might use the TT to help lvl TE or a PW.