Attn Stanig: Hu30 Mersus Milia Bombers

Lot

Alright so the Progen HU30 mission step 12/16 has changed.

It still needs six Mersus Milia Bombers CL10 to be killed but here is the gotcha. The previous step requires six Mersus Milia Fighters CL8 to be killed -- no problem. But upon killing the 6th fighter a SPAWN is triggered containing all the bombers which then proceed to do the nasty. So take a tow, undock look for bombers and no sign anywhere. It seems like there is nothing above CL8 in the area outside Onorom. No bombers, no captains (captains used to be needed?).

Right so HU30 becomes stuck if you don't manage to kill the bombers in the triggered spawn.

No other place to find and kill bombers.

No new spawn triggered if you fail the first attempt.

No way to progress the HU30.

Stanig any comment on this?

Thanks for the speedy reply! I did have what I thought was a thorough look round in the area west of DCO but nothing over CL8. It was a total surprise to get a triggered spawn like that so just want to warn everyone they are gonna need a gang to succeed in the meantime.

I will ask a GM for help.

Yeah right now everything is kinda on hold while they fix the login/crash issue, but ill poke around, see about getting some randoms added back in. Its a particular nuisance right now because you might have 4-10 players on the same step, and people are bound to accidentally kill someone elses mobs and screw each other up.

• 2 months later...

Well, I'm afraid it doesn't work. I submitted a ticket and was entertainingly told to read the text better. The reality is, the fighters do not spawn. After a few days of tries, I got two fighters to spawn outside Onorom, but that's it. What am I supposed to do?

The screenshot wasn't showing up, sorry. That is ABG, good. As of yesterday, there were none. Let me look today....

Edit: today,  by using the enb-gearlist site, I found out that the spawn is at or around 128/131 -198, which is farther .... south than I was looking. There were plenty there and I was able to finish the mission.

Edited by nmlss2013

• 2 weeks later...

On fighter....bombers and capt......

The fighters spawn just south and east of the mutation containment/lab thing. The bombers spawn a little south and east of the fighters. The capt. spawns (after bombers killed) a little south and east of the bombers, capt. is a little south of that huge graphic asteroid south of station DCO. They are all in arc starting near and south of the Muti lab.

Like this:   Lab

X-fighters

Y-bombers              Z- Capt.

Edited by Mattsacre