Amethyst

British Space Corps

Couple more old school have joined us: Otis and Dragon :)

+ a new recruit from our WoW Guild: Nige (hi pal) ... now to work on the rest of them :D

Next target BM (Bloodymary), sure i've got his contact details somewhere ... Edited by scorpiomidget

Now for RM, JS, Boudecia, Gangaric, Doc, Jak !!

And me :)

Downloading now - be utterly awesome to hook up with you guys again after so many years!

Adr :)

ps - bsc is still going strong folks - www.bsc-community.com

Hi Adr, I invited you just as you logged off, will try agaqin later, dinnertime now, down for maintence now at 9 pm gmt, cya tom then hopefully ? Edited by Mik

All being well :)

I wont be in game a huge amount - just to hook up with all the old guard!

Adr :)

I don't get into game much - but its heartening to see some of the old faces - I live on the west coast of canada now so probably wo't bump into many people.

Hello Aratnomis, long time no see, give any of the officers above a tell and we will get you in mate

The BSC is not being represented in earth and beyond this time around, even though it has, at last gone live after 5 years of beta's.

However, if any new or old members wish to join the old crew from way back in live, then the Rebels of Earth Guild, who was affiliated with the BSC in the last 6 months of sunset, are welcoming any Bsc members that would like to play again.

So far, we have the following members that i'm sure you will know.

Kandrell.
Realtef.
Amethyst.
Brit.
Romes.
Johnnyboy.
Scorpiomidget.
Dragontraders.
Angeltt.
Nightghost.
Madr.
Santiago.
Neders.
Baddan.
Mikeytt.

There all Officers and can recruit into our guild, So your all welcome to join us at any time, just send any of the above a tell, and we will get you in guild.

Merry Christmas icon_e_smile.gif

Where are you Rando, been looking out for you ?

Plus Arat and Skibum ?

Skibum is finally playing EnB as of this morning (28th December) and  :wub:  it all over again. Theres something about the first real mmorpg you play, was it the game the people or both? I still only seem to get on with JE at the moment after trying others briefly (TT and PW), so ill play that char for a while. Char name is Tesni, catch you folks ingame sometime. :)

Hey Skibum!  If you like the JE try the new Terran Scout as well.  See you ingame.

Oh -by the way some of you might remember Elvisharwen.  Quite the mission guru, and my daughter.  Anyhow, she is just about finished her BSc and MSc in astrophysics  :blink:  and is about to start a PhD in high energy physics. Megabeams here we come?

A bit late, sry Ame, of course we remember your daughter, we chatted quite often in game, and tell her a big grats from us all :)

The "Rebels of Earth" Guild is now recruiteing new members, if your not guilded and would like to join our friendly helpfull family guild, then send anyone on the list above a tell, and we will get you invited.

Thank You.

We are still looking for new players to join our friendly guild, so why not give us a try ?

I've been on, I added mikeytt and realtef to my friends list. I'm going to add more now i have the names.  I hate time zones lol '