How Long Will Server Be Down?

Just wondering how long will the server be down? As I looked in the forums and saw nothing stated to what happened if it crashed or was taken down for some reason. Would be nice for it to come back online so I can start playing again. I have been enjoying it for 2 days now and cant get enough. Also a big thanks for the hard work and the continuing of the game which is not left for dead. You guys are awesome for bringing it back, a salute to you guys!! ;)

Just wondering how long will the server be down? As I looked in the forums and saw nothing stated to what happened if it crashed or was taken down for some reason. Would be nice for it to come back online so I can start playing again. I have been enjoying it for 2 days now and cant get enough. Also a big thanks for the hard work and the continuing of the game which is not left for dead. You guys are awesome for bringing it back, a salute to you guys!! ;)

most likely until its beeing started again, which can take a while depending on when a dev that has the capability comes online.

And thus it was fulfilled, just as it was written in the book of the Great Arkle-Seizure: The Coming of the Great Handkerchief to wipe all gooieness from the face of the universe had arrived!

(my guess is that they are wiping the server as was hinted at by several GMs during the Lv.66 monster camp-out at Net-7/Jove's Fury afewdays ago)

And thus it was fulfilled, just as it was written in the book of the Great Arkle-Seizure: The Coming of the Great Handkerchief to wipe all gooieness from the face of the universe had arrived!

(my guess is that they are wiping the server as was hinted at by several GMs during the Lv.66 monster camp-out at Net-7/Jove's Fury afewdays ago)

Dose that mean that are chars and going to be wiped?

Just want to say a big thank you to everybody involved in the re-introduction of this iconic game.

Nice answer, jeez why bother posting if your gonna be smart about it! :P

Because if someone on the team *knew* how long it was gong to be down they would probably have posted it already . . . making the original question rather spurious and therefore inviting such response.

And he said he would give us a headsup about it, which is not the case here. Hopefully it is just something silly with the server. The server is alive, it just isnt accepting login requests ;o(

Maybe it has something to do with the L66 mob glitch.

David and Tienbau are "tied up" with real life issues. We will have to wait till one of the two gets home from their jobs.

-Marco

Because if someone on the team *knew* how long it was gong to be down they would probably have posted it already . . . making the original question rather spurious and therefore inviting such response.

You and Avani both need to chill out. I was asking the question because I haven't played this game in years and when I found out there was an emulator out I was excited and if you read my other posts you would of known I was having alot of problems getting the net 7 app to work and to be able to log in game so that I can play. My question is therefore valid and it is in the right area. This question was intended for the people who are in charge of running the server. Have a good day Jarod! :)

You and Avani both need to chill out. I was asking the question because I haven't played this game in years and when I found out there was an emulator out I was excited and if you read my other posts you would of known I was having alot of problems getting the net 7 app to work and to be able to log in game so that I can play. My question is therefore valid and it is in the right area. This question was intended for the people who are in charge of running the server. Have a good day Jarod! :mellow:

Yes, you are right, I should have been scouring all across the forums to read all your other posts before replying. Whatever was I thinking?