More Info To Computer?

Would it be possible to add more information to the computer. Currently when I am mining I am able see certain info like

Computer: Prospected (11) Astralite :P

I would like to add Clear Field Bonuses as well. Since I am able to mine much faster than the display can report, I end up waiting for a moment while the reporting catches up and often I get distracted...or bored and end up missing how much Clear Bonus I actually received.

Also is there anyways to increase the message timer when prospecting for high level miners? Most times I am able to register how much XP I am getting for each roid with just a glance, but because high levels miners can outpace the reporting, we often have to wait to find out how much XP we got for a particularly juicy roid. A glance is sufficient time to register, or cut the current time in half.

I concur, this is a good idea. When Danica is on a roll, she gets xp reports from like 10-20 roids ago and they are still flytexting 5 minutes after i stop.

You see the same thing with satellite jobs and combat (like mass killing chavez with nova, thats just lulzy how long those flytexts go when you kill a few hundred in a half hour, they are still going an hour later)

Uhm u guys know that u can recall or skip the computer messages by using the alt+Arrow up/down combo?? If we mine in a group and i wanna see what we get for field clear i just hit alt downarrow till i get there and if i missed it i still can get it back with alt uparrow..
works with all messages no matter if Mission/combat text or xp gains are displayed. Edited by Aru

Well I was more interested in just having the Clear Field Bonuses be displayed in Computer Message window as opposed to using ALT-UP/DOWN. The bonus would be displayed instantly and be in the computer window where I could just glance at it, instead of pressing the alt-down button 25 times to get to the end. :P Mind you if I wait long enough, I could just press alt-up once.

As I stated before I don't really need to see the XP for 3 seconds as it rolls by. It can be kind of annoying reading a message that happened 90 seconds ago. Of course there are ways around it - Alt-Down a bunch of times will certainly get you to the end to clear out all of the queued messages or to see Clear Field bonus, but that's not what I was suggesting. I only wanted to have the Clear Field Bonus displayed in the Computer (General) message filter. This is displayed as it happens.

ALT-UP/DOWN is a great feature and I do use it when I am not lazy. ^_^

Maybe add a /command for it such as '/messagefieldclear 1' to enable and '/messagefieldclear 0' to disable? I know I don't want to see this info but I can understand those that do.

This might be cool to enable more types of messaging to be enabled/disabled per player......if the Devs want to code it ^_^ .

Yeah im all for added functionality honestly. I know the UI is limited in what they can do with it, but man, there is so much functionality to fix/add as it is.

A big one that stands out to me is the /who commands and so on, and the part where you see everyone logging in and out, that honestly drives me nuts.

Id like to be able to log in invisible at times, so i can grind in peace without being asked for help or chit chat. sometimes even i just wanna be left alone, lol Edited by Ryle

Example of command line functions:

/HideLogin (toggle 1 or 0 to display/not display the toon's login/logoff information in)
/HideLoginGuild (toggle 1 or 0 to display/not display the toon's login/logoff information to member's in the player's guild)
/WhoS *sectorname* (shows all online players in sector that are not set to hidden login)
/WhoG *guildname* (shows all online players in sector that are not set to hidden login)
/WhoP *playername* (shows online players that have a name similar to the one entered that are not set to hidden login)
/WhoA (shows all online players that are not set to hidden login)

and the most important: /HideFromRyle which would return "YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM ME!!!!!" Edited by Crichton