Job Terminals Refresh Rates Two Speeds, Slow An Stop ;o)

Brack

Greetings All,

This my observation on Explore Jobs I've been doing, is it me or are they really really really slow to spwan or refresh? Would it be possiable to increase the refreash rates? and the location dividied up equally please? I mean out of the 25 Explore Jobs that are displayed, when they display :( , am lucky if I get 5 to my choice destination, and the waiting between refresh rates or spwans, is any where from 3 to 4 minutes in duration, it's bad enough that we got to do Jobs, to sit an wait at a blank screen is awful, it puts me right to sleep in fact :mellow: , They use to be rather pleasant to do. The refresh rate was better about 3 weeks ago, or a month ago.

So in closing can you please tweak the Explore Jobs please to spwan quicker an a equal divission of them, if another Individual or even 3 people get at the same Job Terminal, it would be like watching grass grow :cluebat:

Thank you if you can

Edited by Brack

Balancing is still to come. Maybe it will be better then. I do think the refreshes seem to be bigger than they were before. I also notice that RD and Chavez also get their representation, which is an improvement over Live. If you don't already, get a JE on a second account to wh you around. You're allowed up to 10 accounts per e-mail now, I think. (Double check that to make sure, used to be 3 per e-mail).

That will take some of the pain out of explore jobs, depending on where you are doing them from. Some locations have most of their same level jobs deploy satellite, empty trash jobs to the same sector. Aragoth Station to Muspelheim, or Margesi Station to Freya. (though the Freya jobs have 4 different destinations they're all in the same sector. I forget the exact level of the jobs involved from those two stations.

I hear ya Brother, am doing Explore Jobs out of Charon Station, to Mercury, much faster for me than VT or Endriago Jobs, all adds up to the same amount time spent doing them imho, Thank you for the tip tho, hopefully they'll just do a little tweak or balance

[quote name='Brack' timestamp='1340652639' post='59654']
Greetings All,

This my observation on Explore Jobs I've been doing, is it me or are they really really really slow to spwan or refresh? Would it be possiable to increase the refreash rates? and the location dividied up equally please? I mean out of the 25 Explore Jobs that are displayed, when they display :( , am lucky if I get 5 to my choice destination, and the waiting between refresh rates or spwans, is any where from 3 to 4 minutes in duration, it's bad enough that we got to do Jobs, to sit an wait at a blank screen is awful, it puts me right to sleep in fact :mellow: , They use to be rather pleasant to do. The refresh rate was better about 3 weeks ago, or a month ago.

So in closing can you please tweak the Explore Jobs please to spwan quicker an a equal divission of them, if another Individual or even 3 people get at the same Job Terminal, it would be like watching grass grow :cluebat:

Thank you if you can
[/quote]
25 explore jobs... Consider yourself lucky, because that is quite a few my friend. I'm lucky if 9 or 10 pop up. All of which are of different levels and locations, unless your at a level 50 or 150 job terminal then it's just different locations. Edited by Sleven.

Lucky maybe :D not with Explore Jobs, its' the waiting for them to spwan that's the killer, I wait till there's a full page to chose from most of the time, clicked on the first 10 or 15 Jobs am lucky if there's 4000 xp ones to my destination the rest i just take at reduced xp 3250 as long as there to the same location ya know, all an all it takes about 3 to 4 minutes to get a full boat of jobs, heaven forbid if there was other people at the same terminal, it would take forever just to get a few.

sometimes the page is all blank for minutes, i tested on XP, Vista, and Win7 and on different accounts all with the same rates or outcome, they need to be balanced, an or tweaked imho, as for being Lucky, yes I am to game with all of you, am humbled to be here again to enjoy the Universe they saved for us, and them.

Thank you Sleven

Oh these are all level 50 Explore Jobs out of Charon Station, their rather fast to do, or they use to be a month ago :lol:

I didn't check your profession in my first post to reply to this thread, but when it comes to Explore jobs, exploration classes get more jobs per refresh, because we also get access to the Field Clear jobs which traders & warriors cannot do. The devs have mentioned that there will eventually be warrior only & trader only jobs within their respective category of jobs. Warriors coming first then traders. Things may balance out a bit more there as well, when the other 2 professions get their own exclusive jobs, though I suspect that those warrior only & trader only jobs should likely give explore experience in addition to either combat or trade.

Take 4 jobs to the same spot... guaranteed the next 2 wont be til 2 refreshes later.

A really good example of this is the Prasad jobs to Antares. At least in my experiences on two different toons. Youll get your anci/vio off the bat and then its like 30+ jobs to margesi which is nowhere near even being the same general direction.

Id rather just take my 4 to antares and back, id be back sooner than truckin all the way to margesi tbh. or tarsis (for any non je without the max WH to endriago)

yeah am on my Alt Duncan He's a TT Brack been 150 now for some time, well since Feb of this year, sorry about that, Duncan a Builder only current lvls are 14/46/41 am probably the only TT that lvls like this :) am playing catch up with Everyone else, I know allot folks been here for years

I know when they first enabled the New Clear field Jobs for Explorer Class it seemed to spwan faster, an thats okay, after a week of testing them, I logged on my TT to do jobs with Him, I noticed after a week or two the refresh rate was droped for sure, still I don't mind testing, they tweak or balance like ya said eventually, posting the slowness I hope they just apply a little balance sooner :D

We really need another 150 station, that is part of the problem. Maybe Joves or Antares 1 or something, a lot of the issue is purely the concentration of people in one place. Every other tier of jobs has 3-6 places to choose from, with two for the 135's.

Also another core issue... can we please take out the lower level jobs from a higher level station? There is nothing more irritating than seeing 20-30 level 50 and 75 jobs pop up at a 135 station, when the jobs out of the 135 tier are so lean.

Besides, the combat mob problem needed addressing anyway. Edited by Ryle