Ambush Alpha Testing / Intuneric Vigoare Inconsistent

• 2 months later...
The eventual aim for agrippa content is:

1. reward those who are loyal to the aims of the republic in the eyes of the Collegia (and their centuriata backers)
2. restrict the influence of infiniticorp and other pirate factions (yes, in the eyes of Collegia IC is just as bad as RD)
3. reward players who have done a mission to get a blueprint that other players will want; need; and not be easily able to retroanalyze
4. be on a 'harder to do' curve than most missions
5. for the NPCs to be helpful and give hints to why you can't progress [[i]in progress, need regular feedback here, hard to self test this[/i]]

• 3 weeks later...
I am having a similar issue with my TT: Basically for the L7 TA Alpha, IV says that i need to equip the device, and I do that and then she just tells me to come back later. None of the NPC's will tell me why I cannot test the item to proceed. Have over 9k PP faction.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Got around to testing this and the block to testing the L7 reactor is removed.

Penalty was 9M credits for being pals with the Red Dragons.

The Grissom Space Patrol widows fund is going to be under some strain soon as I go about the task of compensation. The widows only have Intuneric Vogoare to blame, to be quite honest.