tg626

A player settable lock to prevent items from being sold to vendors.

The reason being that I have sold my RR+ for the umpteenth time. It looks just like any of a number of loot items (blue mushroom) and every once in awhile I'll click it by accident. This made me think of my cell phone, which lets you "lock" photos so you can't delete them until you "unlock" them.

My guess is that you'd need to change something in the client - AKA it can't be done, but I thought I'd ask....

[quote name='Tienbau' timestamp='1326675486' post='51574']
could be done either via (another!) slash command or also as a vendor function.
[/quote]

Would be nice I have sold one harder to get item accidentally (due to my left mouse button getting a little worn while at a vendor moving something to vualt) say something like /setnosellrow 1 or 6 where ever the person keeps the stuff they dont want to sell or multiple rows (for inventory slots) or something like that.

[quote name='shadowxsx' timestamp='1327114727' post='51884']
Would be nice I have sold one harder to get item accidentally (due to my left mouse button getting a little worn while at a vendor moving something to vualt) say something like /setnosellrow 1 or 6 where ever the person keeps the stuff they dont want to sell or multiple rows (for inventory slots) or something like that.
[/quote]
I usually keep items for alternative setups (things I usually don't want to sell) in the leftmost column in inventory, so I would support a slash command to lock a specified number of columns from the left.