tried everything I think

Hello

I have recently installed EnB and it fails to start at login as soon as I enter my pass it ctd`s. I have tried everything listed in the commonly known problems I have un installed it twice and reinstalled. Im using Vista and I have it running in Win XP sp2 and as admin ive tried the inv 300 fixes but still ctd after password. Im using Norton 360 but ive tried it running and disabled i have done the appdata and local fix so any help would be great thankyou.

Kurtwk5

Yes i did that as well it is running in window mode for some reason how do I change that could that be the problem?

edit NVM i see the check box trying it now

ok still a no go does run at full screen now though
thanks Edited by Horus

Now try checking debug launch box, oh and proto reorder and packet opt if you haven't done already, sry, running out of ideas.

and by the way, did you run the config in admin mode? if not try again, right click and run as admin. Edited by Rezwalker

well I guess I spoke to soon it started up once but even with the same settings that you recomended it is back to doing the same thing im really at a loss ive disabled my virus protection and my fire wall any othe sugestions or anything i can maybe tell you running vista 64bit all updates installed.

Hmm.. maybe kill every unneeded process in task manager? I've had conflicts in the past where a running app just would not allow another to run, which is more common with 3D graphical applications or games. Like once I installed windowblinds and then the first thing I noticed my modelling app just quit working. After killing windowblinds, the problem was solved. Make sure you have net framework installed and updated. Registry errors can cause problems. Alternate graphics drivers and/or graphics card app settings.

You know, being that as it may this area for technical support you didn't read all of the rules. You should at least post some of technical info of your pc like what OS r you using including or not hardware & software ect. to help identify your issue. Devs need to ask more question instead of guessing all the time also! :)

I suggest you force update the option that should be available within the launcher I have no clue if your running a client version that's older then 1.9.9 and if so then the proxy appears in cmd instead of invisible or in background because there is a new client launcher and so it helps to stay up to date. I have worked with C del in the past with multiple client problems all to which have been solved sooner or later. If it is last resort ask him for help directly by msg him or e-mailing him.
Other problem definitely is update ur video driver software or dirext X and make sure if ur using windows to have, Microsoft .NET framework 1.1 or higher installed, if 7 then use 4.0 thats a big one for me in the past.
I have a feeling ur client is forgetting to ask you to update it's self thus u need to manually update it instead or force update. Check all that I mentioned before replying back. ;)

I was playing fine this morning and suddenly as i was trading some stuff the game was not responding i was trying to close the trade window and nothing tried to go back to character log in screen and nothing. Then i decided to manually terminate the client and restarted the PC and after that couldn't log in to any of my accounts. I removed everything and installed the client from scratch but every time i try to log the client tells me EA.com temporary unavailable.
How do i fix this problem
I'm ruing windows XP sp3 and didn't have any problems before