Progen Token Bonus: A Fistfull of Ores

In the next push this will be [Version Final].

a) Bonus mission following on from Sentinel Token Mission "Dirt Grubbers" at level 50
b ) Immediately available on Prospect Skill 4+
c) Mission allows you to select the level of ore you wish to commit to the buyer
d) Ore supply related to Prospect skill level.
e) However, the mission dynamically checks your overall level. Higher levels at Level 4 ore supply may not be as adventagous as equivalent levels at level 8 ore supply.
f) Reward of credits and trade experience. Where the sentinel is receiving less rewards to the amount or type of ore given in, consider higher level skill / ores.
g) Each stage of the mission can be repeated, apart from the end stage.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

h) "For a few ores more" is subject to change.
- can only be obtained when "A fistfull of ores" is completed.

A fistfull of ores only can be completed on reaching level 150 and maxing the prospect skill.

Otherwise, "For a few ores more" is currently unchanged.

[quote name='Byakhee' timestamp='1325289503' post='50655']
In the next push this will be [Version Final].

a) Bonus mission following on from Sentinel Token Mission "Dirt Grubbers" at level 50
b ) Immediately available on Prospect Skill 4+
c) Mission allows you to select the level of ore you wish to commit to the buyer
d) Ore supply related to Prospect skill level.
e) However, the mission dynamically checks your overall level. Higher levels at Level 4 ore supply may not be as adventagous as equivalent levels at level 8 ore supply.
f) Reward of credits and trade experience. Where the sentinel is receiving less rewards to the amount or type of ore given in, consider higher level skill / ores.
g) Each stage of the mission can be repeated, apart from the end stage.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

h) "For a few ores more" is subject to change.
- can only be obtained when "A fistfull of ores" is completed.

A fistfull of ores only can be completed on reaching level 150 and maxing the prospect skill.

Otherwise, "For a few ores more" is currently unchanged.
[/quote]

I'm sorry but...HUH?

Matt translation services:

One of the PS token missions that used to "dead end" i.e. was just a XP and token sink, now follows thru. Previously the only token missions worth taking were ones that generated a recipe.
Byakhee had previosly promised that the "dead end" token missions would be fleshed out and either xp/credit/faction rewards would be in the mission arcs or a gear reward.

Per his post the token line "Dirt Grubbers" now follows thru...
It is available at prospect skill 4+ and after OL 50.

You have options of what lvl of ore and types you wish to submit to the NPC in the course of the mission.

The mission NPC checks your OL and prospect skill at turn ins, and rewards less T.xp/credit if you are high lvl and trsding in lower lvl ores (i.e. L7 prostpect trading in L4 or gets less than L7 skill trading in L7 ore...Duh), expands that high lvl ores will net more Txp/credits via NPC.

Per post can be repeated for xp/credits until you do the final mission in the arc at L150 and prospect max called: "A Fistfull of Ores" started with "Dirt Grubbers".

*He notes that the mission arc cap called:"For a Few More Ores" is subject to future change, but at this time isn't changed.

PS I suspect if I have translated this wrong Byakhee will correct me...and preversely confuse us further :blink:

Yeh,

Dirt Grubbers: Hull @ 50 Token, Sentinels
A Fistfull of ores: OL: 50 - 150, Prospect 4 - 7 Requires Token mission "Dirt Grubbers" *Repeatable stages*

To be done in future (after all this intermediate content up to 150 done): post level 150 content for this Token mission (will then be using "For a few ores more" for this content, but rest assured not happening for a while).

--

The XP is kind of correct but the amount of ore you have to supply can increase in relation to the reward gained at a particular level band at a particular skill level. So if you are supplying level 4 ore at overall level 53 you will get far better return for that ore than if you are supplying level 4 ore at level 141. This encourages spending time on the Prospect skill.

"For a few ores more" simply now requires "A Fistfull of ores" to be completed."
"A Fistful of ores" only can be completed (and never again selected) once the sentinel has reached level 150 and max prospect.
Otherwise, the selected stage by the mission for the Sentinel can be repeated, up to infinity, until this happens.

This is the idea with the bonus lines of missions for Token bonus.
This bonus on the Token is comparable to the additional missions in a Stage I of Agrippa Tech, it should not be viewed as Stage II or III content. It is intended for "For a few ores more" to eventually be comparable to Stage III content.

---
Tienbau got some nice code for the talk trees in missions that can restrict your viewing to relevant talk tree paths ( as long as the content developer places it in right).

An example would be

"Hello who are you"
- <Code = Centuriata> My name is ----> Go to talk tree part 2
- <Code = Sentinel> My name is ----> Go to talk tree part 3
- Exit

What Centuriata/Warriors and Sentinels would see in the talk tree is:

"Hello who are you"
- My name is ***
- Exit

But when they click on - My name is *** they would each see potentially two different talk trees that could go to different mission stages.

Everyone else could see:

"Hello who are you"
- Exit

This does mean that once used recusively on missions, some missions (faction, race etc) may not see all the talk paths...