Where can I find athanor stanard mountss.

Net-7 data base FTW. Show what they are in and can be ripped from....were they are purchasable from vendor....AND what you need in ores to build them..so you can....um get them PLAYER MADE! (the caps is a hint btw)

[quote name='Mattsacre' timestamp='1319593654' post='47662']
Net-7 data base FTW. Show what they are in and can be ripped from....were they are purchasable from vendor....AND what you need in ores to build them..so you can....um get them PLAYER MADE! (the caps is a hint btw)
[/quote]

Good point there's a VERY long list of players that can build them. I'd forgotten that my JT is among the toons that can build them.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='mrperry64' timestamp='1319374363' post='47597']
where do i go to get them from.
[/quote]

You should be able to find them in Friendship-7 if my memory is correct. Dont always trust it as im getting on a bit.

A.thanor mounts, B.rimstone siege, C.yclo exchange, D.igiapogee comps that start with A,B,C,D or (with a very few exceptions) all exclusively loot or player made comps, some of these can be ripped from gear..if you use the DB you can see which and were they are sold at to be ripped out of, or once again get them PMed for ores.

• 4 weeks later...